+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa from London Office

Yess

Star Member
Jan 22, 2024
Good to see a lot of Uk applicants getting PPR requests this week. I’m stuck on bg check still but have my fingers crossed x

When did you apply? I think in a few months, London will process applications very quickly since the CUEAT is done and they’ve also changed their auto response about not processing visitor visas. So you’ll hear back soon. Fingers crossed

Reactions: Mackemmarra

Mackemmarra

Mar 11, 2024
When did you apply? I think in a few months, London will process applications very quickly since the CUEAT is done and they’ve also changed their auto response about not processing visitor visas. So you’ll hear back soon. Fingers crossed
I applied 4th of March. I know it’s a little too early to be dreaming but can’t help the excitement of knowing people have had their visas approved after applying in March from london office I hope so too, thank you :)

Yess

Star Member
Jan 22, 2024
I applied 4th of March. I know it’s a little too early to be dreaming but can’t help the excitement of knowing people have had their visas approved after applying in March from london office I hope so too, thank you :)

I’ll say give it 3 to 4 months. Given they’ve removed the line about deprioritising TRVs so they’re on their way to be on track like the rest of the world.

Reactions: Mackemmarra

Yess

Star Member
Jan 22, 2024
It could be that the primary processing office for your sister’s case was not London

I and my sister also applied in the uK, she applied October 3 and got ppr October 25th, she has never been to the US either

I applied October 13th, eligibility completed October 23rd, no ppr yet, even though I have an active USA visa

Have you he’s back? Seems a lot of people that applied last year are getting PPRs now.

Yess

Star Member
Jan 22, 2024
Has anyone submitted their passport for visit visa stamp at the London VAC? How long did it take? I just want to estimate how long it will take to return as I have to travel soon.
I heard it takes a week. And did you have a valid US visa or been to Canada before? And is it CAN+ or are you attending a conference registered with IRCC?

seunoni34

Feb 24, 2021
Uk
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
London
Do you have a valid US visa or been to Canada before? And is it CAN+ or are you attending a conference registered with IRCC?
Yes I have a valid us visa. I don't know what is can+ or whatever its called. I just applied. I don't even have any itenary on my application. I'm yet to submit my passport

Amzo

Apr 11, 2024
Yes I have a valid us visa. I don't know what is can+ or whatever its called. I just applied. I don't even have any itenary on my application. I'm yet to submit my passport

Basically having a US visa or having visited Canada in the past 10 years puts you under priority processing many of the times. This priority is called CAN+

Reactions: seunoni34

seunoni34

Feb 24, 2021
Uk
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
London
Basically having a US visa or having visited Canada in the past 10 years puts you under priority processing many of the times. This priority is called CAN+
That's interesting. I never knew that. By I realized I was asked about the visa during the application and even asked to upload it.

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
My entire timeline.

Application :- CAN+ file
Application submission :- 26th Sep 2023
Biometric :- Previous Application
Eligibility:- Not started
Biometric :- 26th Sep 2023
BVL,PPR :- 16th April 2024

Passport submission:- 18/04/24
Passport received by London embassy :- 19/04/24
Passport stamped :- 22/04/24
Passport return to VFS :- 23/04/24
Stamped Passport received by me :- 25/04/24

Happy now.

seunoni34

Feb 24, 2021
Uk
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
London
My entire timeline.

Application :- CAN+ file
Application submission :- 26th Sep 2023
Biometric :- Previous Application
Eligibility:- Not started
Biometric :- 26th Sep 2023
BVL,PPR :- 16th April 2024

Passport submission:- 18/04/24
Passport received by London embassy :- 19/04/24
Passport stamped :- 22/04/24
Passport return to VFS :- 23/04/24
Stamped Passport received by me :- 25/04/24

Happy now.
Congrats. Did you use vfs courier service or you sent the passport directly to them?

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Congrats. Did you use vfs courier service or you sent the passport directly to them?
I used royal mail special delivery that cost roughly £17 for return. Basically you need 2 envelopes. Open one envelope and put PPR, Passport, Consent letter, transmission confirmation letter ( if needed) ,another envelope with all postal stamps, your contact information page( name, email, number, return address) and then submitted at near by postoffice.

Teeti

Apr 26, 2024
I used royal mail special delivery that cost roughly £17 for return. Basically you need 2 envelopes. Open one envelope and put PPR, Passport, Consent letter, transmission confirmation letter ( if needed) ,another envelope with all postal stamps, your contact information page( name, email, number, return address) and then submitted at near by postoffice.
Pls how are you able to track your passport processing. Submitted yesterday to London office

seunoni34

Feb 24, 2021
Uk
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
London
When did you submit your application? And did you use the VFS via DHL or Royal Mail?
If you used 2 way courier service by vfs, you can track on dhl to know when your file gets to vfs office. You should get an update from vfs from the time the file gets to them till it is returned back from the canadian high commision to vfs. Afterwards you can track from dhl again when its been picked up from vfs office to be returned to your address.

Reactions: marmik1617

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Pls how are you able to track your passport processing. Submitted yesterday to London office
If you used 2 way courier service by vfs, you can track on dhl or royal mail to know when your file gets to vfs office. You should get an update from vfs from the time the file gets to them till it is returned back from the canadian high commision to vfs. Afterwards you can track from dhl or royal mail again when its been picked up from vfs office to be returned to your address.