+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa from Delhi - June 2013

msarora

Jun 20, 2012
I will wait Monday to check my status as VFS not operative on weekends.
Just called few others whom i interacted on day of my submission (19 june). all of them got rejection as well :( two of them were college females-widely traveled visiting relatives and 1 going for religious commitment)

Crossing fingures

msarora

Jun 20, 2012
Well got my passport back and got rejection :( . Reason stated purpose of visit is not clear

Though I added the following documents along wth application

1. In vitiation letter from friend
2. Her passport copy
3. Her financial details
4. My employment contract copy
5. Employment holiday request letter along with business card
6. Form 16 of past 2 years
7. actual saving of $8000 cad
8. Flying tickets flight schedules of 2 weeks whereabouts including my stay in each of my friends house with home address

I have currently US visa for 10 years, 2 year Australian visa ,Singapore Visa & UK visa active and last visit was in May 2013. Still I got refusual

I intend to go and visit my friend and spend some time for 2 weeks as she recently gave birth and we been school friends for years. so thought of spending 2 week summer vacation

Damm Canadian's hate them the most . Should I apply in 2 months incase I made up mind again to travel or just leave it. No intention to go eagerly but ye dont mind flying either to spend time with friends whom i know for years

Any suggestion??????

a.m

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 June 2013
AOR Received.
No acknowledgment
File Transfer...
15th July 2013 (No acknowledgment though)
Med's Request
Sent while filing the application. (Medical Received Confirmed)
Med's Done....
11th March 2013 (They said my Medicals are expiring on the 18th March 2014)
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Call from New Delhi Embassy on 15th Feb to confirm if i can travel before my medical expires 18th March. File shows IP from 11th Feb updated after the call on 15th Feb. PP posted 25-02-2014 reached 27-02-2014. Visa Issued 15-02-2014.
LANDED..........
6th March 2014
TRV

Good News for all you guys out there..

Wish you all luck and love from another spouse awaiting entry to Canada to be with her beloved forever :)

Applied for Spousal Application 13th June 2013

(No acknowledgment for the same yet)

Also applied for TRV for my Aunt's Son's marriage (Father's Real Younger Sister) and obvious reason to see my Husband for a short trip as my whole family applied for the same on the 2nd of July 2013. We sent our application via VFS Canada in Mumbai. Application reached New Delhi Visa Office on the 3rd of July and our Passport has been released by the Canadian High Commission on 16/07/2013 and is in Transit.

Which means it took us 15 days and in total 16 working days that will be tomorrow to pick up our passport from VFS Canada in Mumbai.

(I so wish the decision taken is in our favor who wouldn't want to think it this way :), Hopefully these guys have a heart too whilst making decision)

But still no worries.

SO THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THESE GUYS ARE NOT THAT BAD THEY ARE ON A STRIKE BUT STILL WORKING ON APPLICATIONS FOR US TO LET US BE WITH OUR LOVED ONES AND THE ONES WHO ARE IN NEED..

Much love and luck to all you guys out there.. (Will let you guys even know what the result it.. Hope its heart awakening not heart breaking)

Jun 3, 2013
Hi,

I applied for my mother's visitor visa from delhi office. After 3 full weeks, she got the results today and the visa is rejected. The reasons were - purpose of visit and strong ties to canada. I am pregnant and my delivery was the purpose of visit. My mother has property and bank balance in india. Also my dad was not coming along, was staying in india, so that was also a strong tie. But still they rejected because I and my brother are both in canada.

I am very disappointed and dont know what to do. Please suggest. I have already completed 36 weeks and cannot travel to india now because airlines dont allow travel after 36 weeks, i really need my mother along with me. Is there any thing else i can do?? please suggest...

Also want to mention that her super visa was rejected a couple months ago and we got the same visa officer this time (signatures on both refusal letters are same). very unfortunate.

Aryansharma

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
AOR Received.
17-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2013
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Well that's really unfortunate. You should try again and this time show your property, assets and bank balance. Also I would recommend you to try a TRV for both of your parents as they can show all their join assets as well. If your parents apply together and they have assets in India, the visa officers will be forced to think that they'll come back for their property. Your father doesn't need to travel. But applying a visa together will be a big plus.

Aryansharma

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
AOR Received.
17-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2013
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
and something I'd like to share for everyone. DO NOT APPLY A SUPER VISA IN YOUR FIRST GO. Super visas are very rarely granted to people with no travel history. Apply for a single entry visitor visa for the first time. Not even multiple. Single entry. Do not show intentions of staying too long in Canada. It messes your case up as they are already thinking you don't wanna return soon.

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
Hello friends..

I need some information on visitor visa..

I applied for my mother for visitor visa from Chandigarh VFS and on website it says visa office received file on 15th july and under process.
I want to know how long is it taking for visitor visa now a days because on site its saying 11 days from Chandigarh, I am asking question because there is strike going on so just wondering from forum members experience.

I have included documets

Invitation letter to invite my mom for 2 months
my P.R card,
My job letter
my bank statement with around $10k
my previous 4 pay slips
my last year T4 and notice of assessment

my other's retirement letter
pension letter from bank,
my mother's bank statement from last 6 months with over Rs. 15 lac
my mother's tax returns for last 2 years
our house property papers on my mother's name.

What do you think guys.. chances of visa? and time duration.

replies will be appreciated.

Thanks

Syrus

star001

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Passport Req..
12-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Re: TRV

Hi a.m
did u get the visit visa ??
cos im also in the same situation.. but still thinking if i shud apply for visit visa or not...
if im rejected will it effect my sponsorship application which my husband is going to submit this week..!

a.m said:
Good News for all you guys out there..

Wish you all luck and love from another spouse awaiting entry to Canada to be with her beloved forever :)

Applied for Spousal Application 13th June 2013

(No acknowledgment for the same yet)

Also applied for TRV for my Aunt's Son's marriage (Father's Real Younger Sister) and obvious reason to see my Husband for a short trip as my whole family applied for the same on the 2nd of July 2013. We sent our application via VFS Canada in Mumbai. Application reached New Delhi Visa Office on the 3rd of July and our Passport has been released by the Canadian High Commission on 16/07/2013 and is in Transit.

Which means it took us 15 days and in total 16 working days that will be tomorrow to pick up our passport from VFS Canada in Mumbai.

(I so wish the decision taken is in our favor who wouldn't want to think it this way :), Hopefully these guys have a heart too whilst making decision)

But still no worries.

SO THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THESE GUYS ARE NOT THAT BAD THEY ARE ON A STRIKE BUT STILL WORKING ON APPLICATIONS FOR US TO LET US BE WITH OUR LOVED ONES AND THE ONES WHO ARE IN NEED..

Much love and luck to all you guys out there.. (Will let you guys even know what the result it.. Hope its heart awakening not heart breaking)

Tanu2013

Jul 26, 2013
Re: Visitor visa applied at Chandigarh- July 2013

Hi navneet

I also applied on the 10th July but have not received any other update apart from its under processing.

If I hear any update, I will let you know.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks,

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
HI gUYS..... What has been effect of the Visa Officers strike in NEw Delhi ? Does anything move or are all services completely closed ?

just curious to hear your quick comments.... Thanks

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=159

Effective Monday, in order to persuade the Government that binding arbitration remains the responsible way forward to resolve our dispute, PAFSO members will withdraw all services until further notice at Canada’s fifteen largest visa processing centres abroad: Abu Dhabi, Ankara, Beijing, Cairo, Delhi/Chandigarh, Hong Kong, London, Manila, Mexico City, Moscow, Paris, Riyadh, Sao Paulo, and Shanghai.

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
So seems like they will completly stop processing of files from Monday :(

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Anyone with a refusal may wish to apply for their GCMS notes for a better understanding of the reasons for refusal. You can search on forum for way to order GCMS. Cost $5. Strongly suggest getting these notes before reapplying.

navneet12

Jul 18, 2013
Re: Visitor visa applied at Chandigarh- July 2013

Tanu2013 said:
Hi navneet

I also applied on the 10th July but have not received any other update apart from its under processing.

If I hear any update, I will let you know.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks,

thanks...i hope we hear back sometime next week....... :)