+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa For parents

chandrats

Dec 20, 2012
Hi,
I am living in Canada (PR) for 6 years. I am inviting my parents to Canada. I am working and also studying. I am only child for my parents.

My issues is I have applied for Visa, though it is still in process I am doubting if they get visa, since I am the only child and my father is retired now.

My Parents have few agriculture lands and apartment and few land docs and some money (12000$ CAD) in Bank account. Total summed up to 150,000 CAD. I got a assessment from CA and added as part of my application.

And monthly earning of my father Pension document (600$).

I also mentioned that my father has to return since he needs to look at the agriculture activities in our lands.

Is there anything I missed? If in case we failed to get Visa this time, this will help me to apply Visa for the next time.

Are these documents sufficient enough?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Think positive :) Maybe your parents will get TRVs based on the documents you have submitted.

If they are refused then do post the reasons for refusal and I will help

Cheers

ConfusedCouple

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 29 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 20 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 01 2016
chandrats said:
My Parents have few agriculture lands and apartment and few land docs
These documents would work perfectly. Provide proof of property ownership and (if they're renting) a rental agreement.

chandrats said:
I also mentioned that my father has to return since he needs to look at the agriculture activities in our lands.
Show proofs like a letter/agreement/contract to back this up.

chandrats said:
Is there anything I missed?
The common reason to why a visa gets rejected is that the VO did not see enough ties back to the applicant's country. Providing all documents that shows they will be back will help (i.e Letter from employer). Also writing a very detailed invitation is helpful too. Be very detailed like how you will provide them a place to stay, food, etc.

Best Wishes! :D

Popeye100

Apr 1, 2014
Hi Pls help me clarifying my doubts
I am a pr and my wife is expecting in august 2nd week
I was doing business last year and don't have funds in my account
But started working thi year and my wife was working last year for 10 months for basic salary.
I am planning to apply for my parents visitor visa for less than 6 months.
What is the best option for me
I am not going to apply for suprrvisa
Still I have to produce my pay stubs and letter of ovulation for visitor visa?
My wife will cosign for me.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Popeye100

It's best if your parents apply for TRVs.

Please post:
1. The list of documents which they will submit + your/your wife's documents as co-inviters

2. For how long will your parents visit?

3. What will you state as the purpose of their visit?

4. How much funds of their own will they show (liquid funds + locked-in but can be liquidated)?

5. What ties can they show to their home country (property/ business or employment/ dependent family/ financial/ other responsibilities)?

Cheers

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Hello Folks,

When applying for the TRVs for the parents, do i need to send proof of my income like pay slips and an employment letter stating my salary? Is there a way i can send these documents to the Canadian High Commission directly as a proof and support and all they do is send there Passports for the processing?

Your thoughts and experiences are most welcome

Regards

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@ dumdumhogayamein

It is not necessary for you to provide your financial documents for a TRV.... particularly if your parents have good finances of their own.

Yes, you can send evidence of your income directly to the visa office that is processing your parents' TRV applications.... your parents can mention that your documents will be sent directly.... in this case, it could take a bit longer to get decisions

Shaikhzees

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
dumdumhogayamein said:
Hello Folks,

When applying for the TRVs for the parents, do i need to send proof of my income like pay slips and an employment letter stating .........
Are your processing your parents TRV application yourself or are you hiring a consultant for this.
Reason i'm asking this is cause i'm also gonna start this process and thus want to know if we ourself can do all that is required.

Regards,

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016