+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for my Sister

viguaiza

Jan 19, 2016
Hi guys,

I am a filipino, Im married, I am a Permanent Residence in Montreal, Canada, ang I'm a 5 months pregnant.
My husband and I want to invite my sister as tourist visa to taking care of my first baby. Because i want someone to taking care of my baby while I'm continueing my school after i give birth. Im enrolled as full time student in a private school, so while I'm at school, I want my sister to taking care of my baby.
Is there any possible chance to give here a tourist visa?

Asid efrom form imm5257 and immm5645 family infromation, is there anything else i need to prepare?

Thanks guys! :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What you're describing will be classified as working illegally by CIC. If you really want your sister to come to Canada to take care of your baby, you'll need to go through the live in caregiver program and hire her as a caregiver. There are a number of requirements both you and her will have to meet in order for this to be possible. For instance you and your husband will have to be making sufficient income to pay her salary and will also have to obtain an approved LMIA. She will either have to have recent paid work experience or education in the caregiver field to be approved.

Otherwise all your sister can do is visit. Assuming she hasn't traveled very much in the past, you should limit her trip to 2-3 weeks when you apply.

viguaiza

Jan 19, 2016
Thank you so much!

Is really needed to be claasified by CIC? Is there any other way?

I worked before but i stopped after I was accepted in a private school, now I'm still sdudying, i will stop when I give birth. I dont want to put my baby in the Garderie, so i would like one my family taking care of him.
My husband works in a private company and his an engineer.

Actually, my sister is working abroad. She's in dubai now and she works as a nanny/housekeping.
Im confused, if where i could apply her application.
Is it in Dubai Embassy or in Philippines Embassy?

Do i need to send her in Philippines or not?

:)