+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor VIsa for Fiance - Need help after refusal

upendrakumars

Dec 11, 2018
Hi All,

Need your help to understand , How can I proceed with re applying for TRV for my Fiance.

Below are the details provided while applying the TRV :
1. She have her sister studying in Windsor University so she had invited her mom and my fiance for a trip to canada
2. Purpose of this trip on cover letter by my fiance : Short visit to meet her sister and spend some time.
3. Her mom was primary applicant as her annual income was not that much to be primary applicant so my fiance was secondary applicant under same file ( as suggested by consultant ).
4. we provided property and assets evaluation by CA owned by mom
5. Bank statement paper of her mom
6. My fiance employment NOC letter ( mentioning leave has been granted) , pay slips , employment letter , income tax return of past 2 yr
7. Mentioned travel ticket will be booked after getting visa into cover letter

Visa office has granted the visa for her mom but refused her application.
Now , I have below concern :
1. I am PR holder in canada ( working here since jul 2014 ) and got engaged to my fiance in Jun 2018.
2. I moved with above approach because of her blood relation contact ( her sister) was already studying.
3. Below are refusal ground sated by Visa Office :
--I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
--I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
--I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
4. Her status in India :
-- Have employment with mnc since Jun 2018. But have work experience more 3+ yrs
-- Don't have any abroad travel history
-- don't have any investment into home loan, car or properties.

My wedding is planned in Feb 2019 so which will be better approach to reapply for TRV:
1. Re apply with same purpose as did first time but submit her bank statements , booked flight ticket, insurance , 2.5 weeks what she will do during her stay in canada , hotel stays ( mention she will be roaming Toronto , Montreal) .
2. I invitee her as fiance with the purpose of wedding shopping and know the culture of Canada
3. Apply TRV after marriage then apply PR after her landing in Canada so that she can get work permit and look for job.

Highly appreciate anyone's suggestion on this matter !!