+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa extension

favour123

Dec 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to extend my parents visitor visa but confused whether i need to include their marriage certificate in support of thier application.The problem is this they dont bring their marriage certificate from back home since they already applied for it first time and also my dad was given five years visa and my mum two years.My question is this they did not put the expiry date they will leave on their passport.

Please guys help I will really appreciate.

favour.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

favour123 said:
I want to extend my parents visitor visa but confused whether i need to include their marriage certificate in support of thier application.The problem is this they dont bring their marriage certificate from back home since they already applied for it first time and also my dad was given five years visa and my mum two years.My question is this they did not put the expiry date they will leave on their passport.

Please guys help I will really appreciate.

favour.
1. No need for the marriage certificate for the extension.
2. If their passports were just stamped on entry, then they were given 6 months.

favour123

Dec 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another question how many months should i put for their length of stay for them on the letter of invitation.Can i still put six months or more?

favour123

Dec 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks.I still have more question please.When i drafted the invitation letter,i said they would leave after the expiration of their stay.Which reason or reasons do you think i can give for their extension to stay for another six months .I need your input guys.

Thanks.
favour123

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in a similar situation and would like to extend my parents visit beyond 6 months. I was thinking of an option to cross the border to US and enter after 2 days. Does the clock for 6 months start again after their re-entry into Canada from US?

favour123

Dec 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do i need to include return ticket in my parent's visitor visa extension?

Thanks.
favour123

gmtibh

Jan 5, 2017
Hello All,
Need help.
I have done paper application for extension for my mother and documents were sent on October 25th but I have not received any confirmation.
Pls. advise what to do ? should I still wait for the reply or resubmitt the application online.
Let me know.

favour123

Dec 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
Need help

Thanks.
favour123

favour123

Dec 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
Need help

Thanks.
favour123