+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa document number and expiry date on tracker

SK94

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Is your eligibility being reviewed?
On the tracker it says it’s being reviewed. But I think they don’t update the tracker. Because it always says my background checks are in process but I spoke to an MP a year back and they said that it’s done

okasha2002

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
On the tracker it says it’s being reviewed. But I think they don’t update the tracker. Because it always says my background checks are in process but I spoke to an MP a year back and they said that it’s done
what is MP?

okasha2002

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
I app

I applied in 2021 June and Heard first time on 22march 2023 about BVL. @obazi helped me in making an account on the tracker and I can see the exact details you’re seeing in your account. Does that mean we got the visa? And just have to patiently wait for PPR?
I also got letter on 22 march and applied in 4 march

kitchorrf

Mar 25, 2023
do you see changes on the ''last updated' date on the tracker?

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
This date '20TH March' just simply means the last time the website tracker was updated. check again and match that with the document History on the tracker.

EDIT: as regards the 'Unspecified Destination' it beats me. not sure if that only changes once you get the visa on your Passport. "Unspecified" very confusing. makes one feels as though your submitted documents aren't complete lol

kitchorrf

Mar 25, 2023
This date '20TH March' just simply means the last time the website tracker was updated. check again and match that with the document History on the tracker.

EDIT: as regards the 'Unspecified Destination' it beats me. not sure if that only changes once you get the visa on your Passport. "Unspecified" very confusing. makes one feels as though your submitted documents aren't complete lol
if you add additional documents after your application, would those dates appear on the tracker?

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
if you add additional documents after your application, would those dates appear on the tracker?
Yes. They should appear under 'History'. Assuming that the tracker continues to stay updated.