+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Approved in USA

Yenoh01

Jan 9, 2019
I just want to share my brother in law timeline. He is currently visiting his Auntie and Uncle in USA since August. He already visited us here in Canada twice (2017 and 2019) together with his family. But this time, his family (wife and 3 kids living in the Philippines) are not included on the application and they are not coming with him to visit us. We invited him to spend Christmas and New year here in Canada.
Applied on Nov. 26 through GCKey Portal
PPR on Dec 7.
He has a valid biometric expired on 2029.
He uploaded his US B2 visa and expired Canada Visa.
Proof of funds: C$1500 only.
Before pandemic he had a good paying job in UAE for 10 years. Right now he owns a small convenience store in the Philippines since 2020.
Best of luck to everyone!

Dec 7, 2021
I just want to share my brother in law timeline. He is currently visiting his Auntie and Uncle in USA since August. He already visited us here in Canada twice (2017 and 2019) together with his family. But this time, his family (wife and 3 kids living in the Philippines) are not included on the application and they are not coming with him to visit us. We invited him to spend Christmas and New year here in Canada.
Applied on Nov. 26 through GCKey Portal
PPR on Dec 7.
He has a valid biometric expired on 2029.
He uploaded his US B2 visa and expired Canada Visa.
Proof of funds: C$1500 only.
Before pandemic he had a good paying job in UAE for 10 years. Right now he owns a small convenience store in the Philippines since 2020.
Best of luck to everyone!