+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Applied on April

rajivgiri

Apr 16, 2024
Hi, I have applied visitor visa on 06 Apr 2024. My SOWP visa application is till in process since Dec 2023. I wanted to create application tracker system for my newly applied visitor visa. However, I am still not able to create. Also, I have application tracker for my SOWP with the same UCI number. What could be the reasons?

Reactions: ssp4194

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hi, I have applied visitor visa on 06 Apr 2024. My SOWP visa application is till in process since Dec 2023. I wanted to create application tracker system for my newly applied visitor visa. However, I am still not able to create. Also, I have application tracker for my SOWP with the same UCI number. What could be the reasons?
Hi,

I am facing same issue and applied on April 05. Did you get any update?

Reactions: Miki21

danny18981

Apr 3, 2024
Hi,

I applied SOWP on Sept 17 - Rejected
2nd time applied SOWP on Jan 2 - in progress
Next, I applied Visitor Visa on March 12th - in progress

After that, I didn't get any update from IRCC

Miki21

May 13, 2023
I am having same issue for my visitor visa …I can’t create my tracker account it says Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

rajivgiri

Apr 16, 2024
I am having same issue for my visitor visa …I can’t create my tracker account it says Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
Do you have any Canadian visa category in progress? and have you once made the tracker using the UCI?

Miki21

May 13, 2023
Do you have any Canadian visa category in progress? and have you once made the tracker using the UCI?
Yes I have a visitor visa in progress and already have a UCI because I made application last year. I’m still struggling to create my tracker account for this second application.