+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Applied from Bahrain to Abu Dhabi Embassy DELAYED

roxaino

Star Member
May 29, 2017
yes dear.. we have applied on May 4 and received the visa on June 6.
I have applied via vfs in dubai and linked my account in CIC.. .
June 4 it was still showing in the tracking site that application is still on process in Canadian Office but when I checked in CIC account. the visa has been approved since May 31.
I may say if you have applied via vfs office. you can track the real status of the application visa CIC online account.

yogi_go

Mar 16, 2012
yes dear.. we have applied on May 4 and received the visa on June 6.
I have applied via vfs in dubai and linked my account in CIC.. .
June 4 it was still showing in the tracking site that application is still on process in Canadian Office but when I checked in CIC account. the visa has been approved since May 31.
I may say if you have applied via vfs office. you can track the real status of the application visa CIC online account.
Hi.. thanks ...how can I link it with CIC online account?

roxaino

Star Member
May 29, 2017
create an acount via CIC.ca
create account under GCkey and fill up all the details regarding your info.
as soon as you created an account and sign in. you will findan option on your account to link your online application.
link the account using all the information as per your current application.

Star22chillax

Jun 28, 2017
You've applied fairly recently.

The current estimated processing time for TRV applications from the UAE is 26 days. This, of course, is only indicative. Actual processing could take longer/be faster
Bryanna pls help.

I applied paper application on 28 May 2017 and my application is in Abu Dabhi.

These are the details in my CIC account:
Application status: we are processing your application.
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement.
Medical exam: no need
Additional documents: no need
Interview: no need
Biometrics: no need
Back ground check: not applicable
Final decision: in progress

Can you please what which stage my application already. My passport is with them. Is there a possibility I will be receiving the decision next week or next next week. Is it a possitive result? Estimated time of processing Abu Dabhi latest is 29 days.
Can you give me an insight of this please.
Thank you.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Bryanna pls help.

I applied paper application on 28 May 2017 and my application is in Abu Dabhi.

These are the details in my CIC account:
Application status: we are processing your application.
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement.
Medical exam: no need
Additional documents: no need
Interview: no need
Biometrics: no need
Back ground check: not applicable
Final decision: in progress

Can you please what which stage my application already. My passport is with them. Is there a possibility I will be receiving the decision next week or next next week. Is it a possitive result? Estimated time of processing Abu Dabhi latest is 29 days.
Can you give me an insight of this please.
Thank you.
Your application is currently in the 'Final decision' stage. This means it has crossed all internal visa office checks. It's great that no background checks were needed which could have delayed a decision.

I guess your file is in the queue for a visa officer to review it and make a decision. Maybe a specific visa officer has been assigned to your file, but only a finite number of cases/applications can be decided in a day.

So, don't worry. Hopefully you'll get a positive decision this week/next week

Star22chillax

Jun 28, 2017
Your application is currently in the 'Final decision' stage. This means it has crossed all internal visa office checks. It's great that no background checks were needed which could have delayed a decision.

I guess your file is in the queue for a visa officer to review it and make a decision. Maybe a specific visa officer has been assigned to your file, but only a finite number of cases/applications can be decided in a day.

So, don't worry. Hopefully you'll get a positive decision this week/next week
Thank you so much Bryanna.

yogi_go

Mar 16, 2012
create an acount via CIC.ca
create account under GCkey and fill up all the details regarding your info.
as soon as you created an account and sign in. you will findan option on your account to link your online application.
link the account using all the information as per your current application.
Thank you very much...I have created the account and linked application....lets hope for the best now...

Hassan_sardar33

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
dear guys...i got the visa & passport today...
Congratulation bro.
Now help us lolx. Tell me From which country did u applied?
your passport arrive before travel date or after?
I applied my wife visa on 26th may till now application is in progress

yogi_go

Mar 16, 2012
Congratulation bro.
Now help us lolx. Tell me From which country did u applied?
your passport arrive before travel date or after?
I applied my wife visa on 26th may till now application is in progress
Sure dear...I applied from Muscat on 21st May...received passport today....its a month before travel date...I applied 90 days before travel date..you should expect next week i guess...