+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor record

nantzleijar

Aug 10, 2022
Hello,
Can anyone help me how to apply visitor record or visitor visa extension? I applied their visitor visa thru IRCC portal. Don’t see any link there for visa extension. Thank you in advance.

Pearly000

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello,
Can anyone help me how to apply visitor record or visitor visa extension? I applied their visitor visa thru IRCC portal. Don’t see any link there for visa extension. Thank you in advance.
Hello,Did you figure this out ?How did you apply? Did you click the apply for a visa link under
Start an application?

/

nantzleijar

Aug 10, 2022
Hello,Did you figure this out ?How did you apply? Did you click the apply for a visa link under
Start an application?

/
Yes, I applied them in gckey. I created a gckey account. They approved for 1 year extension but my inlaws already went back home ☺

Pearly000

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks for your swift response.Sorry to hear that.. I tried logging in via the vistor record link but my login details dont work. Are you saying i can create a new GC key and just provide the UCI details on the vist visa application?

nantzleijar

Aug 10, 2022
Thanks for your swift response.Sorry to hear that.. I tried logging in via the vistor record link but my login details dont work. Are you saying i can create a new GC key and just provide the UCI details on the vist visa application?
If you dont have gckey account, you can create one. There will be questions you need to answer and after that, you will see the forms you need to upload.

Reactions: Pearly000

Terang1987

Star Member
May 12, 2018
Yes, I applied them in gckey. I created a gckey account. They approved for 1 year extension but my inlaws already went back home ☺
Hi,did they ask for medical coverage good for 1 year? Do you need to prove that you met the LICO cut off if it’s just visitor record? cuz i encountered this question right now and i’m confused.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
My brother’s daughter has visitor record until May. My brother is on work permit, can his daughter’s visitor record be extended, he was saying that he can get a counterfoil sticker on her passport which is upto validity of passport, but i don’t know what is that? Does any one know about it?

Terang1987

Star Member
May 12, 2018
My brother’s daughter has visitor record until May. My brother is on work permit, can his daughter’s visitor record be extended, he was saying that he can get a counterfoil sticker on her passport which is upto validity of passport, but i don’t know what is that? Does any one know about it?
she can apply visitor extension in gckey.

Reactions: calgary17