+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Application Processing (London)

Frewbru

Jun 10, 2022
Hi There,

I applied for a Canadian visitor visa on the 08th of April and had my Biometrics taken on the 19th of April. I am yet to receive any updates on my application and the processing time shown has elapsed. On my application status there has been no further update since I had my Biometrics done.

Has anyone else had no response to their applications? Currently the processing time is stated as 5 days and my application is well past this.

Any tips as to how to get my application reviewed as I am due to travel on the 08th July and so it's becoming urgent.

Thanks!

Aaru9667

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Hi There,

I applied for a Canadian visitor visa on the 08th of April and had my Biometrics taken on the 19th of April. I am yet to receive any updates on my application and the processing time shown has elapsed. On my application status there has been no further update since I had my Biometrics done.

Has anyone else had no response to their applications? Currently the processing time is stated as 5 days and my application is well past this.

Any tips as to how to get my application reviewed as I am due to travel on the 08th July and so it's becoming urgent.

Thanks!
As far as I know there is no way to speed it up. You could try sending a webform but I haven't received a response. There are quite a few of us waiting for our visitor visa or study permits to be be processed since Mar and April.

Aaru9667

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Hi There,

Thanks!
Hey
Did you ever receive an update on your application?

Reactions: Aamirohri