+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting Visa got rejected two times.

sabines92

May 29, 2018
Hi All,

I have applied a visiting visa to Canada two times and my application got rejected because of the below reason.

"He was not satisfied that I will leave Canada at the end of my stay as a temporary resident based on my travel history, based on your my ties in Canada and in my country of residence, based on the purpose of my visit."

I am an Indian citizen and applied the application from India, and i don't have any previous travel history. My brother is having PR in Canada and i applied the visa with the help of him. Provided all the necessary documents including to and fro flight ticket, leave approval letter from my company ( working as software professional in an MNC) and property document of my parents.

Can anyone help me to identify what went wrong. I am planning migrate to Canada as a permanent resident, and will it affect my future PR application?

Appreciate your help...

Singh_299652

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
What was your purpose of visit? Any invitation ? What documents? Duration of visit? Married/unmarried. Give all details of documents

Singh_299652

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
From how long you doing the Job, i guess you are young. Visa officer want to see the reason as to why you will return to India after your visit. It may be coz of your stable job, dependent parents, your property or anything. Since you are single proving ties to country become even more important. For how much duration to planned to visit. Did you provided day by day schedule in your cover letter ?
Flight Tickets are as good as nothing. Did you brother mentioned duration of your stay in invitation letter, his tax details etc. Visa officer want to see how well you are settled in India and not parents or any reasons that will bring you back.

sabines92

May 29, 2018
From how long you doing the Job, i guess you are young. Visa officer want to see the reason as to why you will return to India after your visit. It may be coz of your stable job, dependent parents, your property or anything. Since you are single proving ties to country become even more important. For how much duration to planned to visit. Did you provided day by day schedule in your cover letter ?
Flight Tickets are as good as nothing. Did you brother mentioned duration of your stay in invitation letter, his tax details etc. Visa officer want to see how well you are settled in India and not parents or any reasons that will bring you back.
I am working as a software professional for past 5 years and i am 26 year old. I have applied to visit the country only for 3 weeks which was mentioned in invitation letter and purpose of visit, but i didn't mention the day by day schedule. To prove my return to India, i have mentioned about the property, my job details, my family ties in India (about my parents). in addition I have added flight tickets.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am working as a software professional for past 5 years and i am 26 year old. I have applied to visit the country only for 3 weeks which was mentioned in invitation letter and purpose of visit, but i didn't mention the day by day schedule. To prove my return to India, i have mentioned about the property, my job details, my family ties in India (about my parents). in addition I have added flight tickets.
1. What was the purpose of your visit?

2. Are you in the EE pool?

3. Your parents' property documents cannot be submitted as a reason for you to return to India.

4. Confirmed plane tickets don't increase the chances of a TRV approval

5. Do you have adequate financial resources to afford the trip without borrowing from your parents and/or without depending on your brother?

Singh_299652

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
@Bryanna is the best guide here, discuss with her properly, she always helps.
If you borrowed money, and if it's from parents then you can make a support letter and explain that they gave you this money. Put their tax receipts and bank statements also. In your case ties to home country are JOB (Stable one), Dependent Parents, or any important scheduled function at your home with proof. Make visit plan for 2 weeks and not more.
I guess EE is express entry pool.

sabines92

May 29, 2018
1. What was the purpose of your visit?

2. Are you in the EE pool?

3. Your parents' property documents cannot be submitted as a reason for you to return to India.

4. Confirmed plane tickets don't increase the chances of a TRV approval

5. Do you have adequate financial resources to afford the trip without borrowing from your parents and/or without depending on your brother?
@Bryanna, Please find below details,

1. My purpose of visit is to visit my brother and family there.
2. I am not in EE pool. I wrote IELTS exam but haven't created any profile in EE Pool.
3. The property is registered to my father, but he is no more. In addition my brother is settled in Canada, that's why i submitted that document as a proof of my return. ( Mentioned the same in application)
5. My brother sponsored me and he gave a financial support letter including his salary slips, bank statements and tax documents.

Kindly let me know whether these rejection to visiting visa will affect my future PR application?

Thanks in advance...

PMMEYOURPIC

Jul 27, 2014
@Bryanna, Please find below details,

1. My purpose of visit is to visit my brother and family there.
2. I am not in EE pool. I wrote IELTS exam but haven't created any profile in EE Pool.
3. The property is registered to my father, but he is no more. In addition my brother is settled in Canada, that's why i submitted that document as a proof of my return. ( Mentioned the same in application)
5. My brother sponsored me and he gave a financial support letter including his salary slips, bank statements and tax documents.

Kindly let me know whether these rejection to visiting visa will affect my future PR application?

Thanks in advance...
no it won't affect your future PR application