+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting visa for spouse

geo.c.g

Star Member
Mar 9, 2011
hi all,
Iam a new immigrant in Canada and am from India. I got married recently and I need to bring my wife as a temporary resident.could you please help me what are the documents are very essential and I didn't have t4 because I landed in Canada on September 2014.i also need to know about the online application for visiting visa?is it a good decision? Guys please help me.
Thankfully
Geo

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
I do not think that there are some stone carved visa rules when deciding and visit visa application. It will all depend on the following three basic factors:

1. Your marital relationship is not a marriage of convenience and that you are engaged in a genuine wedding. You must provide all the proofs of your marriage including marriage certificate, and pictures of the wedding ceremonies.
2. You/your spouse have the financial resources to fund your stay in Canada. If you have saved money in your bank account then you can provide your bank statement. The bank statement of your spouse showing good savings must be attached with the temporary resident visa.
3. You will return to India at the end of your permissible stay in Canada. You must show that you have strong ties in India to come back. If you work then it is easy part. A notarized letter from your employer along with the approved leaves for the duration of your stay will be good enough to show your ties in India.

You and your spouse must also provide all the documents which are required in the document check-list such as invitation letter, employment letter, medical insurance for duration of trip to Canada, return air tickets etc.

Read following to get clear idea:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5256ETOC.asp