+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting friends in Canada

gardeden

Sep 5, 2023
I am a 19y.o female med student in my home country (Morocco) and want to apply for a visitor visa so to visit my friends that study and live there (has a canadian nationality) this upcoming summer. I have no personal income as my parents take care of all my expenses but I do have one their properties under my name. I can't buy round trip tickets to add as documents as I don't know exactly when i'll visit my friends there as I am busy with uni but know for sure I will once I have vacations. How hard do you think it will be to get approved? Btw will be staying at friend's house and I can ask them to write me an invitation letter.

+ I also have another highschool friend that's moroccan too and he moved permanently to canada with his family since highschool and we keep in touch regularly, I can ask for an invitation letter from him too as he wants me to visit him in canada too! So two invite letters can be added in my documents, is it a good indicator?

Btw : have been in and out of the country multiple times to France and Spain, with Shengen visas for years.

Last edited: