+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa refused

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
i dont know what to do .i asked him again today and he is stick on his point. there is another hypothetical question i have .please put some light on that .let say i applied again and got refused and in future my husband move to Canada on work visa and if i apply in this scenario will i be able to get visit visa ?
thanks
You are essentially cofirmkng what iRCC is concerned about. They are concerned that you will try to remain in Canada to be close to your husband. Either try to remain as a visitor, try to get a job and a WP or even have your husband try to find a job in Canada. Going to Canada for a honeymoon is fairly unusual and given that you are waiting flr your immigration to the US there are valid concerns that you will just live with your BIL while waiting to get your US status. How long did you ask to visit Canada and what was your itinerary? Are you employed in India? How long’s leave do you have? Is this a well paying position?

Last edited:

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
i dont know what to do .i asked him again today and he is stick on his point. there is another hypothetical question i have .please put some light on that .let say i applied again and got refused and in future my husband move to Canada on work visa and if i apply in this scenario will i be able to get visit visa ?
thanks
IRCC have a clear policy about previous refusals, if you didnt lied in your previous applications, a refusal is just a history and each new application will be assessed under your new circumstances. Yes, old refusals have a weight in the next decision but if Your future circumstances are changed, IRCC will look into the new circumstances.

If in future your husband move to Canada on WP or PR etc, your circumstances will be different and IRCC will deal it in a different way.

Right now, IRCC concerns are valid and with same circumstances you will be likely refused in next applications.

What can be done is as follows:
Technically you are resident of india and did not lived with your husband so.
- Show ties to india
- show job/business t
- show property
- show family, father/mother/brother/sisters
- have a travel history, UK, USA, Australia, Newzealand, Europe is a big plus point
- show savings
- show legitemate reason for traveling to Canada, like a business reason or like a tourism reason.
for your husband,
-show that you lived together, like move to a 3rd country where you both can be together for a GOOD period of time. Like 6 months etc. Perhaps UAE or even in india.
- show life insurance policies/ bank FD/ investments etc
- show mutal accounts/ mutal financials / mutual business etc
- If your next purpose of travel to Canada is tourism, show pictures of you and husband traveling around world TOGETHER
etc

This will be my opinion. Rest you are free to choose.
Bottom line is, IRCC want to be satisfied that
- you are well established in your home country
- you have ties to go back to your home country
- you have enough of OWN funds to cover your the trip
- your STORY MAKE SENSE.

hope this will help
Good luck,

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
thanks
IRCC have a clear policy about previous refusals, if you didnt lied in your previous applications, a refusal is just a history and each new application will be assessed under your new circumstances. Yes, old refusals have a weight in the next decision but if Your future circumstances are changed, IRCC will look into the new circumstances.

If in future your husband move to Canada on WP or PR etc, your circumstances will be different and IRCC will deal it in a different way.

Right now, IRCC concerns are valid and with same circumstances you will be likely refused in next applications.

What can be done is as follows:
Technically you are resident of india and did not lived with your husband so.
- Show ties to india
- show job/business t
- show property
- show family, father/mother/brother/sisters
- have a travel history, UK, USA, Australia, Newzealand, Europe is a big plus point
- show savings
- show legitemate reason for traveling to Canada, like a business reason or like a tourism reason.
for your husband,
-show that you lived together, like move to a 3rd country where you both can be together for a GOOD period of time. Like 6 months etc. Perhaps UAE or even in india.
- show life insurance policies/ bank FD/ investments etc
- show mutal accounts/ mutal financials / mutual business etc
- If your next purpose of travel to Canada is tourism, show pictures of you and husband traveling around world TOGETHER
etc

This will be my opinion. Rest you are free to choose.
Bottom line is, IRCC want to be satisfied that
- you are well established in your home country
- you have ties to go back to your home country
- you have enough of OWN funds to cover your the trip
- your STORY MAKE SENSE.

hope this will help
Good luck,

relaxing101

Mar 5, 2024
my consultant submitted Reconsideration email through web fourm on friday . today i checked ircc tracker and its showing .we received your enquiry On 08 03-2024 and i can se status updated date is today march 11-2024.
what does that mean . ?
thanks

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
my consultant submitted Reconsideration email through web fourm on friday . today i checked ircc tracker and its showing .we received your enquiry On 08 03-2024 and i can se status updated date is today march 11-2024.
what does that mean . ?
thanks
It means nothing. It will do nothing and there will be no outcome.
You will receive an automated message after few days (from 1 day to months anytime)
"Thank you for your email. We looked into the file and there is no error of law".