+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa refusal

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Okey, so just to increase my knowledge, what should we had to do? instead what we did? from start? avoiding such situation? I mean, what should we had the best way to applying? Should we had to apply all together? or something else? I am just asking advise to increase my knowledge.
Applying together would have made the most sense to show you all wanted to visit Canada. At least you would have been upfront that you all wanted to go. You could have shown a planned itinerary, joint costs, ties to return etc. Instead, your spouse and children decided to apply separately at different times. Then you applied last, probably thinking your profile was the strongest, but all your family members had visas so cannot show family ties. IRCC would not what you were trying to do.

If you want to purse through JR then get a legal opinion and start the process. You will need to explain why family members applied at different times and why you didn’t apply with them.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Applying together would have made the most sense to show you all wanted to visit Canada. At least you would have been upfront that you all wanted to go. You could have shown a planned itinerary, joint costs, ties to return etc. Instead, your spouse and children decided to apply separately at different times. Then you applied last, probably thinking your profile was the strongest, but all your family members had visas so cannot show family ties. IRCC would not what you were trying to do.

If you want to purse through JR then get a legal opinion and start the process. You will need to explain why family members applied at different times and why you didn’t apply with them.
Yesterday, my father in law visited a lawyer, they said not to go for judicial review. he suggested to re-apply. but I am not convinced in reapplying because, they will have the same reason again and refuse my application. while our genuine intention is to get back but IRCC would not understand it. we are very well established here. I have permanent job as well as consultancy part time office. we are saving 65% of my earning every month.
Please give me final your suggestion as now we dont have judicial review option to use.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yesterday, my father in law visited a lawyer, they said not to go for judicial review. he suggested to re-apply. but I am not convinced in reapplying because, they will have the same reason again and refuse my application. while our genuine intention is to get back but IRCC would not understand it. we are very well established here. I have permanent job as well as consultancy part time office. we are saving 65% of my earning every month.
Please give me final your suggestion as now we dont have judicial review option to use.
The fact that you have quite a lot of family in Canada and that you will never gain permanent status in KSA will have a huge impact on your application. Your best option if your wife is truly just visiting her family is for her to visit with your children and return to KSA. After a year apply for a TRV yourself and you will have a much better chance of approval although not guaranteed.

Reactions: Naturgrl

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
The fact that you have quite a lot of family in Canada and that you will never gain permanent status in KSA will have a huge impact on your application. Your best option if your wife is truly just visiting her family is for her to visit with your children and return to KSA. After a year apply for a TRV yourself and you will have a much better chance of approval although not guaranteed.
Thanks your reply, please note we are not in KSA, we are in Pakistan (our home country). we are citizen of Pakistan. what you say now after clearing our country?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks your reply, please note we are not in KSA, we are in Pakistan (our home country). we are citizen of Pakistan. what you say now after clearing our country?
Makes no difference. You are being refused for no family ties to return to. Your family tried to get around this by each applying separately until you were the last to apply. Then you were refused. Agree that your spouse and children should visit Canada and then return to show that they will not overstay. Then next year, you reapply and can show that they abided by immigration laws. No point in reapplying if you cannot change your application to address refusal, and it will be your 4th time. If you have applied for TRV in quick succession, IRCC gets even more suspicious that you are desperate to get to Canada.

If you want to hire a lawyer for JR and pay the costs and the process, go ahead. It has been explained to you. Another option, if you really want to visit Canada, is to apply for a US TRV. Get approved, visit the US and return home. Then apply for Canadian TRV. Canada and the US share immigration data.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Okey, so just to increase my knowledge, what should we had to do? instead what we did? from start? avoiding such situation? I mean, what should we had the best way to applying? Should we had to apply all together? or something else? I am just asking advise to increase my knowledge.
At this point it might be easier for your wife's parents to fly and visit you in Pakistan