+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa from Pakistan after Sean Frasers announcement.

SJD_99

Jun 27, 2023
Has anyone applices for a Visitor Visa from Pakistan and the update from Sean Fraser. If so could you tell me what is the status of you application. Is the process fast? Could you also provide a timeline as well.

Thank you.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
These are just pass time statements, which do not materialized. beside Timelines vary case to case...

Reactions: Rhny

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
Has anyone applices for a Visitor Visa from Pakistan and the update from Sean Fraser. If so could you tell me what is the status of you application. Is the process fast? Could you also provide a timeline as well.

Thank you.
Applications are processed through two methods which are AI and Manual.. To my understanding so far, I think the AI processing is a bit faster which is within the range of less than 180 days. So far from the beginning of this year, most applications are processed through AI, I think!

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I understand but surely the period of 2 years which was for Pakistanis isnt the case any more
Do you believe that 2 years processing time for visit visa is really happen ever before exclude COVID19 Duration.

Rhny

Feb 10, 2023
Applications are processed through two methods which are AI and Manual.. To my understanding so far, I think the AI processing is a bit faster which is within the range of less than 180 days. So far from the beginning of this year, most applications are processed through AI, I think!
How do we know which method they use on someone’s application?

also do they still process background check even though there was a previous refusal?

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023

also do they still process background check even though there was a previous refusal?
Don’t get me worried I’m not an agent or visa officer.. Just saying from my own understanding. Not necessarily you belief what I have said, it’s just an opinion, take care

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023

Don’t get me wrong***. I’m not an agent or visa officer.. Just saying from my own understanding. Not necessarily you belief what I have said, it’s just an opinion, take care

oik100

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018

Thank you.
I applied for my mother. Got in 1 month but this was in Feb. The processing time shows 72 days for Pakistan as of today.

jazzym

Jun 14, 2023

Thank you.
My brother applied from Pakistan in May and got approved in June.
My cousin pretty much has the same time line and I also know someone who got approved within 30-45 days!!
We applied through GC key!!