+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa approval

irfanlagos

May 10, 2017
If you have applied online visa from one country and your approval come out very late in the mean time you have travel to another country is it possible you can go to that country embassy with online approval and passports

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You can get your visa stamped in the country you will be traveling to.

You will have to check if the visa office in that country allows you to submit your passport directly to the visa office or if you must submit it to a CVAC

irfanlagos

May 10, 2017
You can get your visa stamped in the country you will be traveling to.

You will have to check if the visa office in that country allows you to submit your passport directly to the visa office or if you must submit it to a CVAC
how to check that please help me

nehashah

May 19, 2017
Bryanna

My mother in law had applied in india in march 24 for TRV to canada for sightseeing while she is in usa with us since May4th. Today we got request for her passport.

I know u gave link above but that link just shows contact info of VAC not consulate. How can i contact consulate and confirm before sending passport to NY VAC for stamping?

Your help is appreciated.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Bryanna

My mother in law had applied in india in march 24 for TRV to canada for sightseeing while she is in usa with us since May4th. Today we got request for her passport.

I know u gave link above but that link just shows contact info of VAC not consulate. How can i contact consulate and confirm before sending passport to NY VAC for stamping?

Your help is appreciated.
Hi,

You must send emails to the relevant India visa office (not necessarily to NDVO) + to the NY visa office to confirm the passport submission.

Email: NewYork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Cheers

Reactions: nehashah

nehashah

May 19, 2017
Bryanna,

I had sent email to email address you mentioned for NYC office, they told me to contact VAC . So have done same. let's see what VAC says and i have asked india canada visa office ( Delhi/Banglore) both if they think it is ok to submit passport to NY office is ok.

Hi,

You must send emails to the relevant India visa office (not necessarily to NDVO) + to the NY visa office to confirm the passport submission.

Email: NewYork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Cheers