+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
Urgent Need!!

Hi, I'm in a tricky situation.

I applied for Canada visit visa on Jan 12th, 2022 and due to some personal emergency I had to travel to USA.
I received my PPR on February 6th 2022. I need to submit the passport with in 30 days .

Is it possible to submit my Passport in any USA VAC ?
Yes you can.

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Hello everyone, Here is my timeline. I applied for my In-Laws (as a representative).

Submitted: AOR - Dec 27 via the new IRCC portal
Biometrics : Jan 07, 2022 in Pune - India VFS location

Here is the interesting part - A lady at VFS told them, that she can see (on the computer/system) they are approved for a 10 year visa. However no update from IRCC so far. Did anyone have a similar experience? I dont know if VFS staff can have access to this kind of detail.
u applied oln? what is thr status,of eligibility review?

Sam11111

Feb 7, 2022
Is there any timeline between old gc key application withdrawal and new ircc portal application approval?
I mean if the old application gets withdrawn, is it something like they started working on new portal application?

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Do we need to add any particular letter with the passport.
since the PPR letter request me to submit the passport from the country i applied from..(that's from India)
when you register for passport pickup, u will get an email from vfs which will say exactly what to enclose ( the passport to be stamped, ppr letter from ircc, vfs consent form, sms form if u have opted for it(the last two will be in the mail u receive from vfs) and what address to write on envelope etc

oakville2019

Jul 3, 2019
App. Filed.......
24-Jun-2019
Hello everyone, Here is my timeline. I applied for my In-Laws (as a representative).

Submitted: AOR - Dec 27 via the new IRCC portal
Biometrics : Jan 07, 2022 in Pune - India VFS location

Here is the interesting part - A lady at VFS told them, that she can see (on the computer/system) they are approved for a 10 year visa. However no update from IRCC so far. Did anyone have a similar experience? I dont know if VFS staff can have access to this kind of detail.
Buddy, VFS is a a third party company that handles the logistics for the embassy, and they don’t have any access to check that for anyone ! They are just the messengers, taking and getting the package!

taifi.91

May 1, 2013
Is there any timeline between old gc key application withdrawal and new ircc portal application approval?
I mean if the old application gets withdrawn, is it something like they started working on new portal application?
Following this as I'm in a similar situation with my parents visitor visa. GCKey application was automatically withdrawn on Feb 2nd. No updates on IRCC portal application.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Why on earth are Jan and Feb applications getting approved in 4-5 days while older ones are waiting so long? Last week there were so many Oct and Nov old files that got cleared and now boom !

mannit19981

Feb 8, 2022
Hi

Recently updated address using the webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
got automated acknowledgment with subject -- ( In canada case enquiry .. ) -- Looks like this form is for canada applications.

I applied visiter visa from INDIA, now currently in US.

I see on the acknowledgment email, there is section change your address where it ask which visa office is processing your application ( No Idea which visa office processing my application )
Should I resend the webform or will my previous form will be forwarded to right office.

Thanks

OHiluvCANADA

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Category........
CEC
Why on earth are Jan and Feb applications getting approved in 4-5 days while older ones are waiting so long? Last week there were so many Oct and Nov old files that got cleared and now boom !
Because there is no priority/protocol to process the files at IRCC. Our application is also from the batch of unlucky one's.

AOR: Oct 24 via the new IRCC portal
Biometrics: Dec 17, 2021
PPR: No updates so far.

OHiluvCANADA

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Category........
CEC
applied on Oct. 23, for Father (I am PR)
BIL on Oct. 24
Biometric submitted on. Dec. 2
BVL and PPR on Feb. 01.
Country of Residence is India.
Thank you for providing some hope. My timelines are also similar, AOR: 24 Oct and Biometrics on 17 Dec, I hope I will hear something from IRCC by end of next week.