+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
We applied for my wife's visitor visa with dual intent and her PR application just got through. What does it mean for visitors application? Would IRCC close it and refund the money back? Or should I let them know about it via webform?
you can withdraw it yourself for quicker refund, else they may process it and send the visa or rejection, and you may not get any money back

shankarbala

Oct 28, 2021
I just noticed that my old GC key visa application has been withdrawn by IRCC today.

Is this an indication of something in your experience?

shankarbala

Oct 28, 2021
**PPR received via new portal**

Travel/Visitor visa for a 2 year old child has valid USA travel visa. One parent on CWP in Canada. All others in the family have valid Travel/Visitor visas including US travel visas

1st application via GC key site:- 15/03/2021
2nd application on new portal:-03/08/2022

1st Application withdrawn by IRCC:- 04/10/2022

PPR received via new portal:-05/10/2022

Applied from India

Shout out to @kumarh2020 for all the detailed clarification and support provided. Thank you

bastie25

Jun 1, 2022
Hi! I submitted my TRV application using the new portal in May 2022. The Processing time says 108 days in the country where I applied from and it's now 141 days counting and the status still hasn't changed. Is it time for me to re-submit an application? And is the processing time counted in business days or calendar days? Thank you!

My timeframe:
Date received: May 15, 2022
Biometrics - May 19, 2022: Completed.
Review of eligebility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
**PPR received via new portal**

Travel/Visitor visa for a 2 year old child has valid USA travel visa. One parent on CWP in Canada. All others in the family have valid Travel/Visitor visas including US travel visas

1st application via GC key site:- 15/03/2021
2nd application on new portal:-03/08/2022

1st Application withdrawn by IRCC:- 04/10/2022

PPR received via new portal:-05/10/2022

Applied from India

Shout out to @kumarh2020 for all the detailed clarification and support provided. Thank you
Just seeing this, and thank you! But it's all your patience and wait that has paid off. Glad to be part of a community where we can be useful and helpful to each other via experiences and even just by being in the same situation ! Congratulations on the PPR.. glad it all worked out for you :)

Reactions: shankarbala

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I tried Canadian credit card to pay for courier service. I got this message at the end :

"Payment Gateway confirmation is pending from the bank. Please check your account for deduction of amount after 2 hours else make a new webform request.XXXXXX"

XXXXXX is a 6-digit number. Not sure what that number means. Is this message expected? I called the credit card company and they are not seeing anything on their end.

Thank you in advance.

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Hi all,

I tried Canadian credit card to pay for courier service. I got this message at the end :

"Payment Gateway confirmation is pending from the bank. Please check your account for deduction of amount after 2 hours else make a new webform request.XXXXXX"

XXXXXX is a 6-digit number. Not sure what that number means. Is this message expected? I called the credit card company and they are not seeing anything on their end.

Thank you in advance.
When you make payments via credit cards, usually the web browser opens a "payment gateway", this asks you to input some information to verify if the transaction is being done by an authorized user, and most of the times requires you to enter an OTP .. send to the registered mobile number and / or email address associated with the credit card. Look out for that, or use a laptop / computer and ensure pop up blocker is disabled so you can see the payment gateway.

Reactions: krishere1982

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Hi! I submitted my TRV application using the new portal in May 2022. The Processing time says 108 days in the country where I applied from and it's now 141 days counting and the status still hasn't changed. Is it time for me to re-submit an application? And is the processing time counted in business days or calendar days? Thank you!

My timeframe:
Date received: May 15, 2022
Biometrics - May 19, 2022: Completed.
Review of eligebility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
It is taking anywhere from 4-6 months for files to process, regardless of what time shows on processing time site. Don't re-apply yet, wait.