+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa application background question #2 ?

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,
dear members , i applied for my father ,s visit visa in 2017 and was refused, then i applied in 2019 it approved ,now its expiers as the gave 2 years visa ,
my question is this that ,in the forms of background question 2 they are asking that .....

Have you been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory ,Applied previously to enter or remain in Canada ?

...so what should i give answer ,yes he was refused previously before, perhaps as he was approved last time ,now we are appling third time .
answer plz ???

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi,
dear members , i applied for my father ,s visit visa in 2017 and was refused, then i applied in 2019 it approved ,now its expiers as the gave 2 years visa ,
my question is this that ,in the forms of background question 2 they are asking that .....

Have you been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory ,Applied previously to enter or remain in Canada ?

...so what should i give answer ,yes he was refused previously before, perhaps as he was approved last time ,now we are appling third time .
answer plz ???
You need to declare the first refusal.