+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa advice for my sister

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi Bryanna ,
Let me start with appreciating you with alot of good work you are doing.alot of prayers for you.i need your advice.plz help me reagrding my sister situation.she got refused in july a visit visa which i applied for her and my mother.my mother got the visa but sister got refused.we applied through a consultant and i applied for her caips notes after you told me to do so.and the notes are saying that she is financially not strong and host is financially not strong which is me and she does not have enough ties to her home country. It happened because consultant did not provide everything i provided.
I am very well sattle in canada.i bought house this year too.have a small business .my sister too now have a better job and a vice principal of a high school.she has gym membership is well.and she is getting married too in june.she is engaged.
Can we provide marriage hall booking with deposit reciept?and even her wedding card?
What can done to make a stronger application because we r thinking to reapply for her in January or February next year so before she gets married she can visit us.my mom got visa but have not travelled yet beacuse she can't travel alone because she never travel alone and medically she need help.
Can we give that reason too that she is accompanying my mother because of her health condition and provide doctor letter confirming that?
From my side i can provide my buisness papers.
My NOC.my buisness and personal bank statement.
My sister have saving bonds and bank balance around 10 thousand dollars.
She can provide six months salary slips and job letter confirmation of salary and that she will have job when she returns.
Her gym membership
Marriage hall booking and deposit reciept
Plz let ne what else can be done to make her application stronger? I will really appreciate that.thanks and hoping to hear from u soon.