+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa visitor HELP

Seddam

Apr 14, 2016
hey everyone i 22 years old :) :) from Algeria
i want to visit Canada (Montreal and Toronto ) so i did open account in GCkey and upload the IMM5257E ,IMM5257B and IMM5645E but i need help with the others documents
-- proof history travel ,with my new passport (2015) i have just visit Dubai(UAE) but the old one (gov take them when they expire and give us new one ) i did visit Spain twice ,Saudi Arabia and Tunisia how can i prove to them since i don't have copy of visa ,my mother still have the old passport with visas + can photos from Spain be a proof
-- Proof of Financial , i did right a upload
letter (that my mother will be responsible to provide money to help me pay for food, living expenses, etc and she will sponsor me with 2100CAD )
birth certificate to prove that she is my mother
her account statement total of 7000CAD that she spent in the past 6 month + my account statement that indicate i have the 2100CAD

--Purpose of Travel i just upload a booking of flight do i need to prepare a detailed day-by-day itinerary with hotel booking and dates !!!

and proof that i will back to my country i will scan a formation contract +inscription certificate that indicate that my formation will end in august 2017 ,is that enough or you advice me with other proof

thanking you in advance

newbee1990

Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
23-08-2016(SA)
Med's Done....
27-05-2016
Interview........
24-08-2016 (AOR2)
Passport Req..
30-08-2016 (TRV PPR)
See my comments inline :

i want to visit Canada (Montreal and Toronto ) so i did open account in GCkey and upload the IMM5257E ,IMM5257B and IMM5645E but i need help with the others documents
-- proof history travel ,with my new passport (2015) i have just visit Dubai(UAE) but the old one (gov take them when they expire and give us new one ) i did visit Spain twice ,Saudi Arabia and Tunisia how can i prove to them since i don't have copy of visa ,my mother still have the old passport with visas + can photos from Spain be a proof
Mention the dates of your travel and also mention your government policy. Attach your mom's visa and photos as Proof. Add all these in Support letter

-- Proof of Financial , i did right a upload
letter (that my mother will be responsible to provide money to help me pay for food, living expenses, etc and she will sponsor me with 2100CAD )
Did she give you authorization/affidavit that says that she will take care of your Medical, Food, Living and touring expenses

--Purpose of Travel i just upload a booking of flight do i need to prepare a detailed day-by-day itinerary with hotel booking and dates !!!
Add Confirmed Hotel Bookings and give day to day schedule, so that it shows you are planned for the trip. More information is always good than suspicious.

and proof that i will back to my country i will scan a formation contract +inscription certificate that indicate that my formation will end in august 2017 ,is that enough or you advice me with other proof

Try to limit the trip to few weeks, you can always stay longer once you receive visa. Book Confirmed Travel Tickets and mention your family ties and financial ties to back home.

Hope that helps...!!!

Seddam

Apr 14, 2016
thank you fo reply so fast star ;D ;D

yes of course i did get her approval since she is my sponsor i still study ,do i need her signature in the support letter !!!

when did you say add all these in support letter you mean another support letter in travel history {because the one i talk previously is about finance }

and for the family ties [since i don't have financial ties because i don't work just study ] i already upload my birth certificate with the support letter of finance , do i need to proof for my brothers and sisters too !! if you know other proof example plz tell me

i did forget to mention i have AEC from college lasalle quebec [E learning ] but i did another formation after that (ESGI) is it a good idea to upload that AEC certificate does my study enough to convince them or do you suggest other proof

thanking you again

newbee1990

Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
23-08-2016(SA)
Med's Done....
27-05-2016
Interview........
24-08-2016 (AOR2)
Passport Req..
30-08-2016 (TRV PPR)
yes of course i did get her approval since she is my sponsor i still study ,do i need her signature in the support letter !!!
Get her support letter signed infront of Notary.

when did you say add all these in support letter you mean another support letter in travel history {because the one i talk previously is about finance }
Yes everything, split your support letter into sections and talk about each of these

and for the family ties [since i don't have financial ties because i don't work just study ] i already upload my birth certificate with the support letter of finance , do i need to proof for my brothers and sisters too !! if you know other proof example plz tell me

Not sure of this. you can show your school start date and fees paid, etc.,

i did forget to mention i have AEC from college lasalle quebec [E learning ] but i did another formation after that (ESGI) is it a good idea to upload that AEC certificate does my study enough to convince them or do you suggest other proof

Providing more information would never harm. We know the reality of our case and VO couldn't imagine about our situation