+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Status

studentr

Dec 17, 2012
Dear All,

I am just writing to see if there is a way to check on the status of my temporary visiting visa application. I have applied 10 days ago and still I have not received any feedback, taking into consideration that in my case it only takes 5 to 7 days. Since the Canadian Embassy is located in a different country that I am now, I cannot visit them. Please help me to get in touch with the someone in the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi especially that I need my passport back very very soon. I started to worry that there is a problem or something and I am not aware of.

Thank you all.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

studentr said:
Dear All,

I am just writing to see if there is a way to check on the status of my temporary visiting visa application. I have applied 10 days ago and still I have not received any feedback, taking into consideration that in my case it only takes 5 to 7 days. Since the Canadian Embassy is located in a different country that I am now, I cannot visit them. Please help me to get in touch with the someone in the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi especially that I need my passport back very very soon. I started to worry that there is a problem or something and I am not aware of.

Thank you all.
1. The processing time posted is 12 days, and depending on your citizenship another 10 days could be added for additional security checks. Add in the mailing time, so your application is within the processing time. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/visitors.asp#asia