10-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP result sent with application
Med's Request
15-May-2014
Med's Done....
19-May-2014
Passport Req..
09-June-2014 (requested for VO change); VO change confirmation email on 14-July-2014;
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2014
AWD said:
Hi,

Could you please share the email content and subject that you have used to request for VO change.
I will be in the same boat soon.

Many Thanks.
Hi AWD, see below the email format

Subject: Request for VO office change: Application (put your AOR number)

Hi,

I am (your name). Recently, I have returned to my home country (change this to whatever your reason), India, on (your landed date to India, if applicable).

On (PPR request date), I have received the Passport Request "Ready For Visa" email. As per the Indian Passport rules, I can't send the passport across border by post or courier. Right now I do not have any valid visa to come into Canada and submit the passport.

Please arrange to collect my visa stamping at Canadian High Commission, New Delhi, India.

Below is the application detail for reference.

Surname:
Given Name:
Date of birth:
UCI:
Application:
Type of application: Canadian Experience Class

santhoshnt

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
15-May-2014
Med's Done....
19-May-2014
Passport Req..
09-June-2014 (requested for VO change); VO change confirmation email on 14-July-2014;
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2014
mabhay said:
hi,
waiting for passport now.
just checked ..
passport dispatched today.17-7-2014
Congrats mabhay. When did you sent your passport? I sent them yesterday.

santhoshnt

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
15-May-2014
Med's Done....
19-May-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2014
Guys,

Just now done with a call from Canadian High Commission, New Delhi. This is right after a day of submitting my passport through VFS.

They just asked about my eye color & height and confirmed my Indian contact number.

Sanj

Star Member
May 13, 2013
santhoshnt said:
Guys,

Just now done with a call from Canadian High Commission, New Delhi. This is right after a day of submitting my passport through VFS.

They just asked about my eye color & height and confirmed my Indian contact number.
Hi Did you emailed cic about VO change request , after how long did you got a reply from them ... I emailed 10 days ago and still no reply

Sanj

Star Member
May 13, 2013
santhoshnt said:
Guys,

Hi I was looking for a suggestion , I talked to couple immigration lawyers and all of them have different opinions , should i send my passport to Ottawa with a cover letter requesting a Visa Office change or shoukd I wait for a reply from cic ...I am so confused ..don't know what to do

Sivakumar santhanam

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - waived, AOR 2 - Jan20 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 07 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I am also inthe same situvation. Today I received passport request. Right now I m in India. Same confusion.. Now CIC taking too much time to reply for VO change..

santhoshnt

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
15-May-2014
Med's Done....
19-May-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2014
Sanj said:
Hi I was looking for a suggestion , I talked to couple immigration lawyers and all of them have different opinions , should i send my passport to Ottawa with a cover letter requesting a Visa Office change or shoukd I wait for a reply from cic ...I am so confused ..don't know what to do
Hi Sanj,

I received vo change email after 30 days. I suggest you wait, if needed you can send a reminder email to acknowledge your request for the VO change was received by CIC

hiddenhero

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Hi Folks,

I completed my landing at Rainbow bridge yesterday after I took a chance to send my passport to Ottawa and my family's passport to New Delhi office without VO change email from Ottawa. I waiting for around 52 days before taking the decision. I contacted CIC and then wrote cover letter explaining the situation and send that along with my passport and Original PP req. Both my family and myself received the passports back with printed Visa and CoPR within one week. I completed my landing yesterday and my family will follow me soon from India.

Thanks everybody who have helped me on this forum. I will be active in this forum

Thanks

Sanj

Star Member
May 13, 2013
hiddenhero said:
Hi Folks,

I completed my landing at Rainbow bridge yesterday after I took a chance to send my passport to Ottawa and my family's passport to New Delhi office without VO change email from Ottawa. I waiting for around 52 days before taking the decision. I contacted CIC and then wrote cover letter explaining the situation and send that along with my passport and Original PP req. Both my family and myself received the passports back with printed Visa and CoPR within one week. I completed my landing yesterday and my family will follow me soon from India.

Thanks everybody who have helped me on this forum. I will be active in this forum

Thanks
So you mean you sent your passport here without their email confirmation and so did your family in india . Did they accepted the passports easily or did you sent any coverletter along with passport in India > my lawyer here suggested me the same but said not to send my spouse's passport in india's office . please help me .

Sivakumar santhanam

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 07 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi all,

I just got SMS that my PPs couriered from CHC after stamping.

All the best to all.

Hi Shri_boss

How long it took to get reply from CIC for vo change?.
Is it better to ask for vo change or send passport to Canada?

Awesome3

Mar 1, 2014
Dear friends

The 60 days time limit is applicable for VO Change request? For example, if We didn't get any response from them in 60 days. Wht would be the result of the case? Do the file get refused? or shall we send without VO change mail to New delhi? Pls confirm

shri_boss

Jan 10, 2013
Friends,

I'm at India now. Got PP request on 21-Jun, I replied next day for VO change.

Got PP request to submit at Delhi on 18-Jul. Sumitted PPs on 11-Jul, PPs stamped and got it on 19-Jul.

All the best.

Sivakumar santhanam

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 07 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi friends

In ppr mail my door number is wrongly mentioned. While sending vo change mail I have mentioned about this change and request them to update. I send it to the I'd which I got ppr mail.

Is that enough or any other mail id is there for address changes?

Note: in ecas the mentioned the right address..