16-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App ECAS(In Process): 29-Apr-2014
Med's Request
30-Apr-2014 RPRF Request : 30-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
03-May-2014 Med's Uploaded: 08-May-2014 RPRF Paid ......: 08-May-2014 ECAS(Medicals):17-May-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2014 ECAS(Decision): 24-May-2014 VO Change Req: 26-May-2014 VO Change Email: 16-Jun-2014 PP(For Stamping): 17-Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Jun-2014
LANDED..........
30-Sep-2014
uabca said:
Hi Davis,

I am in a same boat with you I am in Canada but my wife is in Pakistan. Should I get my wife to send her passport to me through DHL and send both passports together to Ottawa. Or should I send my passport to Ottawa and request CIC to print my wife's visa at local visa office in Pak.

Thanks,.
Hi Uabca,

If your country laws permits you to send your passport out side the country's international boarder(Thru any means) then you should ask your wife to send her PP to you ASAP but if your country does not allow you to do so, then as mentioned earlier, pls send a request to CPC Ottawa for Visa stamping for your wife in Pakistan.

Hope it helps.

Cheers

DavisJun2013

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jun-2013
Ashra said:
For Submission, Pls keep both the PPR emails (Original one and the new changed location PPR email as well)
In addition pls use a cover letter for your application reason being the VFS just takes care of transmission of PP from office to VO and back .. Hence do attach a cover letter mentioning your case and docs which you are attaching with the application.

Hope it helps.
Cheers
Thanks Ahsra,

I called VFS help center and they told anyone can submit PP & Required docs, it's not required for the applicant to be present. only if we opt to pick up PP from VFS then Applicant need to give authorization letter.

Ashra

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03-May-2014 Med's Uploaded: 08-May-2014 RPRF Paid ......: 08-May-2014 ECAS(Medicals):17-May-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2014 ECAS(Decision): 24-May-2014 VO Change Req: 26-May-2014 VO Change Email: 16-Jun-2014 PP(For Stamping): 17-Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Jun-2014
LANDED..........
30-Sep-2014
DavisJun2013 said:
Thanks Ahsra,

I called VFS help center and they told anyone can submit PP & Required docs, it's not required for the applicant to be present. only if we opt to pick up PP from VFS then Applicant need to give authorization letter.
Yes, you are correct.

DavisJun2013

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jun-2013
Ashra said:
Hi Uabca,

If your country laws permits you to send your passport out side the country's international boarder(Thru any means) then you should ask your wife to send her PP to you ASAP but if your country does not allow you to do so, then as mentioned earlier, pls send a request to CPC Ottawa for Visa stamping for your wife in Pakistan.

Hope it helps.

Cheers
I second that!! If there is a possibility of getting your Wife PP to Canada, I would prefer that as first choice. I tried in India but Courier Guys didn't accept PP.

Ashra

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
18-Jun-2014
LANDED..........
30-Sep-2014
DavisJun2013 said:
I second that!! If there is a possibility of getting your Wife PP to Canada, I would prefer that as first choice. I tried in India but Courier Guys didn't accept PP.
Buddy, i am also saying the same :)
He should try getting PP from Pakistan to Canada, If Pakistan laws allow to do so or else should send request to CIC for his spouse Visa stamping in Pakistan.

Hope it's clear now.
Cheers

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Ashra said:
Buddy, i am also saying the same :)
He should try getting PP from Pakistan to Canada, If Pakistan laws allow to do so or else should send request to CIC for his spouse Visa stamping in Pakistan.

Hope it's clear now.
Cheers
100% preferable!

hiddenhero

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Hi Iamroth,

Here is my reply to CIC for VO change

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have applied for permanent residence under Canadian Experience Class program in August 2013.

Please find my details below.

Name XXX
Date of Birth XXX
Client ID XXX
Application XXX
Phone # XXX
Email XXX
Spouse Name XXX
Son's Name: XXX

I have recently moved to a new Canadian address as given below. Please update my address on the file as below

XXX
XXX
XXX

My wife XXX and son XXX are currently residing in India and will not be able to submit their passports in Canada. Hence, please make arrangements to print their PR Visa's at New Delhi Office and my Visa at Canada office.

Can you pls check and tell me if I am missing something in the mail

hiddenhero

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
After 4 reminders, at the least CIC should respond back with a reason why the reply is getting delayed. Should I send another mail?

Nav23

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th sept 2013
Doc's Request.
3rdmarch 2014
Med's Request
12th april 2014
Med's Done....
14th april 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2nd july 2014(sent today itself)
Hiddenhero..when did u get their first mail for ppr

uabca

Jun 12, 2014
Ashra said:
Hi Uabca,

Hope it helps.

Cheers
Hi Ashra,

Thanks for your reply. From my research its illegal in Pakistan as well to send passports outside country.

So I guess I have to inform CPO to print visa of my wife in Pakistan

Thanks .

Nav23

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th sept 2013
Doc's Request.
3rdmarch 2014
Med's Request
12th april 2014
Med's Done....
14th april 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2nd july 2014(sent today itself)
Mabhay..when did u first get a ppr mail from cic

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
uabca said:
Hi Ashra,

Thanks for your reply. From my research its illegal in Pakistan as well to send passports outside country.

So I guess I have to inform CPO to print visa of my wife in Pakistan

Thanks .
Yes if you cannot send passport outside of Pakistan, you would have to ask them to allow visa printing at local CHC.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
hiddenhero said:
Hi Iamroth,

Here is my reply to CIC for VO change

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have applied for permanent residence under Canadian Experience Class program in August 2013.

Please find my details below.

Name XXX
Date of Birth XXX
Client ID XXX
Application XXX
Phone # XXX
Email XXX
Spouse Name XXX
Son's Name: XXX

I have recently moved to a new Canadian address as given below. Please update my address on the file as below

XXX
XXX
XXX

My wife XXX and son XXX are currently residing in India and will not be able to submit their passports in Canada. Hence, please make arrangements to print their PR Visa's at New Delhi Office and my Visa at Canada office.

Can you pls check and tell me if I am missing something in the mail
It has all the information needed. But I think it will be better to send 2 separate emails. Or Right now forget about address change in Canada. Just send an email for Visa printing in New Delhi.

Here is an example format from user 'octprwaiting':
Hello ,

I have a query regarding visa request I just got for my CEC application #XXXXXXX. My dependents which are part of my CEC application are currently in India and are not available for visa stamping in Canada and only Primary Applicant ( myself ) is available for visa stamping in Canada.

Please let me know the procedure to request visa for my dependents which are in Delhi, India and visa for primary applicant from Canada.

Primary Applicant details
Application # XXXXXXX
Name: XXXXXXX
Phone : XXXXXXX
Date of birth : XXXXXXX
Mailing address: XXXXXXX
UCI : XXXXXXX

Dependent details
1. XXXXXXX
2. XXXXXXX

Thanks
XXXXXXX

Two suggestion :
1. Start a new thread if want to send a reminder. CIC never reply if you say that you have requested that info before
2. Contact your country's Canada-visa office , they might just allow to process passport without CIC change in location email.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
ahan123 said:
I can be in serious trouble if I don't get any reply from them soon!

I have sent request twice to print my wife's visa in the Singapore office and my work permit is expiring and I need to sign a new contract. There is no time for applying to BOWP for the new contract. If I send my pp to the Ottawa office without waiting for my wife's verdict , there is a chance that she may get into trouble.

What to do? I have already posted about my situation before, but now becoming helpless :(
Did you get a reply from CIC about visa stamping at Singapore CHC?