+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa stamped but no POE Letter of introduction

Stillbefree

Apr 27, 2017
Hello Fellow applicants,
I recently received my passport with S1 visa stamped from Bangalore Visa office but I did not receive a POE letter of introduction along with it. Is that required compulsorily to get the study permit when you reach Canada immigration?
Moreover the online CIC account also is not updated. Anyone else who got the Visa but not the POE letter? What did you do? Are you following up with the visa office?

Thanks.

HariKiran

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
wh
Hello Fellow applicants,
I recently received my passport with S1 visa stamped from Bangalore Visa office but I did not receive a POE letter of introduction along with it. Is that required compulsorily to get the study permit when you reach Canada immigration?
Moreover the online CIC account also is not updated. Anyone else who got the Visa but not the POE letter? What did you do? Are you following up with the visa office?

Thanks.
when did you apply and when you got it? do you got update in portal or you got email, congrats!

dream45

Jul 3, 2018
I am facing the same problem. Do I need it for study permit at POE? Beacuse I know for work pertmit it is a must needed letter. But, not sure about study permit.

Geesh

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hey everyone, did you guys receive POE letter before landing? If not was there any problem at immigration office without the letter?