+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa stamp in canada embassy philippines delayed

shainemj

Dec 1, 2014
can anyone tell me how long does it take b4 our passport with visa stamp in it will be returned to us. i mailed it oct.8 to canada embassy philippines in makati received by sg.beronia on oct.9,2014. metioned in d email received by my wife processing time is only 4-6weeks. to this date its already 7weeks still we received nothing. they dont even email us or contact us thru phone. what should i do? pls help how can i follow it up, verify the status.ty

Tapawan Resty

Jan 9, 2015
hello i have the same problem of yours i already send our passports for visa stamping last october 27,2014 until now january 9,2015 they didn't return our passports im worried cause our visa is until feb.21,2015 if any one read this pls give us some advice how to update our status

TeamGO

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-SEP-2013
AOR Received.
29-OCT-2013
Med's Request
23-OCT-2014 (Re-Med)
Med's Done....
06-JUN-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15-MAY-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-DEC-2014 (DM 15-DEC-2014 VISA Rec'd 12-JAN-2015)
LANDED..........
Flights Booked 17-JAN-2015
Tapawan Resty said:
hello i have the same problem of yours i already send our passports for visa stamping last october 27,2014 until now january 9,2015 they didn't return our passports im worried cause our visa is until feb.21,2015 if any one read this pls give us some advice how to update our status
Lots of us waiting, many long months. Delay due to Christmas holidays and likely again with pope visit. Keep patient and fingers crossed.

Tapawan Resty

Jan 9, 2015
but TEAM GO the expiration of our visa is on febuary 21 2015 to enter their country if we failed to go their due to thier delay we are going back to zero

TeamGO

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-SEP-2013
AOR Received.
29-OCT-2013
Med's Request
23-OCT-2014 (Re-Med)
Med's Done....
06-JUN-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15-MAY-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-DEC-2014 (DM 15-DEC-2014 VISA Rec'd 12-JAN-2015)
LANDED..........
Flights Booked 17-JAN-2015
Tapawan Resty said:
but TEAM GO the expiration of our visa is on febuary 21 2015 to enter their country if we failed to go their due to thier delay we are going back to zero
I Understand. I guess what I was trying to point out, is that there are many people in the same situation. It looks like it should be soon though. They have had out passport since May 2014 lol.

janise

Feb 10, 2015
You have the same case with my nieces waiting for visa stamping and their initial entry as stated in the email is march 7 2015;may i ask if you received your passport?

nehemiah0118

Feb 18, 2015
My wife's permanent residency has been approved as of January 29, 2015. As a dependent, I sent my passport, return address info and pictures to Canadian embassy to the Philippines. There were two options on how to send; through VAC or courier. I chose to send it through Courier (LBC). Am i doing the right thing? or the Canadian embassy have an accredited courier service? My documents already received by SG Beronia on Feb 3, 2015.

morales12

Mar 6, 2015
Hello I send my passport via 2go jan31 and delivered feb 2 received by Ric Beronia i just want to ask, because there is a timeline date 4-6 weeks that they will return your passports with visa, i just want to know if it is precise or not. :)

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morales12 said:
Hello I send my passport via 2go jan31 and delivered feb 2 received by Ric Beronia i just want to ask, because there is a timeline date 4-6 weeks that they will return your passports with visa, i just want to know if it is precise or not. :)
hello guys how does it works? My sister and mother applied to a travel agency. then pass the required documents last monday. Whats next? I mean as far as I remember they didint asked for their passport. Is there anyway you can check the status online or something?

Elshier

Mar 24, 2015
Please I need help my husband and my daugther need to enter Canada until April 2 but until now they didn't receive their passport with visa. Need some advice. They use lbc padal to send their passport.. Please need help ASAP

Elshier

Mar 24, 2015
shainemj said:
can anyone tell me how long does it take b4 our passport with visa stamp in it will be returned to us. i mailed it oct.8 to canada embassy philippines in makati received by sg.beronia on oct.9,2014. metioned in d email received by my wife processing time is only 4-6weeks. to this date its already 7weeks still we received nothing. they dont even email us or contact us thru phone. what should i do? pls help how can i follow it up, verify the status.ty

Is there any latest update about your application status?

Elshier

Mar 24, 2015
janise said:
You have the same case with my nieces waiting for visa stamping and their initial entry as stated in the email is march 7 2015;may i ask if you received your passport?
what's the latest of your status? thanks

croncas

Mar 30, 2015
Hi same problem here, i sent my passport to CEM, nag passport request ako with visa validity na, masyado close na ung date till april,
Meron po ba dito nag ppr na masyado close sa visa validity? ilang days bago masend ng cem pabalik ung passport? super worried na ako kasi pa di umabot back to zero.

Sana po may mag reply if pano ginawa nila. Or please share your experience.

Currently im wrking abroad kaya mas lalo worried ako if kelan balik ng passport ko.

ano mostly po courier gamit ng cem to send passport back?

Rhaenys

Aug 3, 2015
We've sent our passport for visa stamp six weeks ago. Though according to the sent letter it should be returned to us within six weeks.

Our visa office in Manila will make our best efforts to have the passport(s) returned to your dependant(s) with their visa(s) within four to six weeks after you have been granted permanent residence in Canada
Any further actions that we can do for this matter?

cucchulain

Oct 5, 2015
Rhaenys said:
We've sent our passport for visa stamp six weeks ago. Though according to the sent letter it should be returned to us within six weeks.

Any further actions that we can do for this matter?
Hi Rhaenys,

Have u received your visa already?