+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA stage: Bank statement query-Applicant for Masters

Faizanrao

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
I am a bit confused related to which bank statement should I use to increase visa chance.I am a Pakistani applicant for Masters program.

My Father owns a private limited company and I am also a share holder of it and a company secretary also(on papers-legally).He also has different accounts in different banks. so which bank statement should I use?.

1.Should I show my company as my sponsor for masters program and and attach 3-4 bank statements owned by Company or only 1 bank statement of 1 bank account only?
2.Or I should avoid telling them about company and just show Father as my sponsor and get some money transferred in his personal one account?
3.If I show statements of 3-4 banks of my father then would it help or I just need to show only 1 bank statement?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Re: VISA Bank statement question-Pakistani Applicant

Faizanrao said:
I am a bit confused related to which bank statement should I use to increase visa chance.

My Father owns a private limited company and I am also a share holder of it and a company secretary also(on papers-legally).He also has different accounts in different banks. so which bank statement should I use?.

1.Should I show my company as my sponsor for masters program and and attach 3-4 bank statements owned by Company or only 1 bank statement of 1 bank account only?
2.Or I should avoid telling them about company and just show Father as my sponsor and get some money transferred in his personal one account?
3.If I show statements of 3-4 banks of my father then would it help or I just need to show only 1 bank statement?
As long as the accounts are on ur fathers name u can show bank statements as many as u want, 2,3,10 or 15 no problem,, u can show business statement as well as personal statement,,,

Faizanrao

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
okay so can I show 3-4 statements belonging to father along with 2-3 bank accounts on company name stating that company is owned by my Father?.

SyedZaidi1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
Faizanrao said:
I am a bit confused related to which bank statement should I use to increase visa chance.I am a Pakistani applicant for Masters program.

I think, as long as your father owns the company and accounts, you can show how many you want. Cheers!

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Faizanrao said:
okay so can I show 3-4 statements belonging to father along with 2-3 bank accounts on company name stating that company is owned by my Father?.
not only by stating,, u have to prove that ur father owns the company,

Faizanrao

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
yup.Obviously I will back up every document.
I have heard that 3 months bank statement is required but it not maindatory.If I show a solid bank statement but of 1 month only then would it reduce my chances of Visa?
I am planning to show a 1 month bank statement with a liquid cash of 5Million-10 Million.would that be ok?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Faizanrao said:
yup.Obviously I will back up every document.
I have heard that 3 months bank statement is required but it not maindatory.If I show a solid bank statement but of 1 month only then would it reduce my chances of Visa?
I am planning to show a 1 month bank statement with a liquid cash of 5Million-10 Million.would that be ok?
what term u gonna apply for

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Faizanrao said:
I am going to apply for September 2014 session.
then prepare ur money from today and apply in first week of may, u will have 3 months statement,, cic asks for 4 months but i think 3 months will do the work dont apply with 1 months, one lucky guy got the visa with one month statement 10 others have face rejection due to this stupidity,,,,

Faizanrao

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
I have a problem.I have not got the acceptance letter so I am not sure about my admission.
Though I have got a supervisor who is willing to accept me so chances are good but just not sure till letter of acceptance comes.