Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2011
Passport Req..
February 06, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
February 12, 2011
Thank God!!

I just want to extend my gratitude to this forum coz it's really a big help especially those times I've got lots of questions regarding the process of application for work permit & additional requirements.

Let me share how it has done:

* December 20, 2010 - LMO scanned by my employer and sent to me through email.
Contract of Employment & Offer Letter as well.

* January 03, 2011 - All of the required documents was gathered & sent through ARAMEX courier to Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates.

* February 06, 2011 - Embassy emailed me,asking for my NBI Clearance from Philippines (good thing i already process it before they asked),
told me to send to them along with my original passport.

* February 08, 2011 - NBI Clearance and Original Passport was sent to Canadian Embassy @ Abu Dhabi, UAE.

* February 12, 2011 - Passport with visa stamped/ Multiple & Authorization Letter for the port of entry was received.

I just want to share this experience to be a simple guide to those applicants who will have the process like mine. By the way i will be working as Food counter attendant in a coffee shop at Alberta Canada. Hopefully my resignation here in my current employer will be cancel soon as I'll be living at the end of March. GOD BLESS ALL APPLICANTS. GOD REALLY WORKED FOR US. :D

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Congratulations. That was fast!!!! Less than two months :)

rhonzrose said:
Thank God!!

I just want to extend my gratitude to this forum coz it's really a big help especially those times I've got lots of questions regarding the process of application for work permit & additional requirements.

Let me share how it has done:

* December 20, 2010 - LMO scanned by my employer and sent to me through email.
Contract of Employment & Offer Letter as well.

* January 03, 2011 - All of the required documents was gathered & sent through ARAMEX courier to Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates.

* February 06, 2011 - Embassy emailed me,asking for my NBI Clearance from Philippines (good thing i already process it before they asked),
told me to send to them along with my original passport.

* February 08, 2011 - NBI Clearance and Original Passport was sent to Canadian Embassy @ Abu Dhabi, UAE.

* February 12, 2011 - Passport with visa stamped/ Multiple & Authorization Letter for the port of entry was received.

I just want to share this experience to be a simple guide to those applicants who will have the process like mine. By the way i will be working as Food counter attendant in a coffee shop at Alberta Canada. Hopefully my resignation here in my current employer will be cancel soon as I'll be living at the end of March. GOD BLESS ALL APPLICANTS. GOD REALLY WORKED FOR US. :D

rhonzrose

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2011
Passport Req..
February 06, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
February 12, 2011
Thanks, Job_Seeker :D

With regards to my LMO, as per my upcoming employer it takes only 2 weeks when she apply for it and it was released. I guess LMO was the most important documents needed to submit at Embassy.

It was really fast, what is mentioned in Embassy's website were right the the process will take only 4 weeks if you've got everything completed.

cheers!
I can't wait to experience the snows, haha.. childhood dream. ;D

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You'd have lots for sure. Ready with lots of layers of clothing??? You'd probably get a fur coat or two :)

rhonzrose said:
Thanks, Job_Seeker :D

With regards to my LMO, as per my upcoming employer it takes only 2 weeks when she apply for it and it was released. I guess LMO was the most important documents needed to submit at Embassy.

It was really fast, what is mentioned in Embassy's website were right the the process will take only 4 weeks if you've got everything completed.

cheers!
I can't wait to experience the snows, haha.. childhood dream. ;D

rhonzrose

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2011
Passport Req..
February 06, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
February 12, 2011
hahaha ;D..Definitely Job_Seeker.
I came from UAE wherein the hottest temperature reaches 40, then suddenly crossing to country that has a negative temperature.
But I've done lots of research and heard stories bout Canada so i guess I'm quite ready in-case.

Thanks again!

serendiPT

Jun 17, 2009
congratulations rhonzrose..and yeah that was quick.

be prepared for your coming over here..just arrived here in yellowknife, NWT a week ago and indeed it was like a 360-degree turn with regard to the weather..need to bundle up more and more..

kabayan, san ka nga pla s canada? and ano work mo? God bless

rhonzrose

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2011
Passport Req..
February 06, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
February 12, 2011
Hi SerendiPT!

Thanks a lot.

I'll be working as Counter Attendant sa isang Coffee Shop @ Alberta. ;D

Happy heart's day everyone!!!

relaxgurl

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 05,2013
AOR Received.
Jun. 2013 (A.i.p Rec.) May21 2014
Congrats that was really speedy....Gob be with you all...Very good forum!!! :) where we all meet with burning ??

j.d

Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi po.. pwede po makahinge ng tip para mapabilis visa application ko.. inaaus ko pa mga redribbon paper ko. ung lmo ko po dumating nung june 15 pa. inaaus ko pa po kc mga papers ko mga 3rd week po ng august makakapag pasa na po ako ng application for visa.. any help po or tips para ma complete ko po lahat ng ipapasa ko sa embassy.. thanks po.. godbless

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhonzrose said:
hahaha ;D..Definitely Job_Seeker.
I came from UAE wherein the hottest temperature reaches 40, then suddenly crossing to country that has a negative temperature.
But I've done lots of research and heard stories bout Canada so i guess I'm quite ready in-case.

Thanks again!
congrats!!! welcome!!! get ready for snow storm!!! :)