+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA RELATED QUERIES!

Yasqas

Jul 16, 2017
Hi everone.
What is the current scenario for spp visa?..according to threads it shows that refusals are on a higher side.
I am going to apply for visa in 3-4 days,waiting for my GIC.
I am going for international business management PG.
My profile:-
10 standrd- 70%
12th- 82%'(science)
Bba: 60%
IELTS -7
i have done my bba from IILM new delhi in which we are offered international degrees.so my first amd second year from bradford university then i took transfer to swiss businesss school in my final year...so my final degree is from swiss business school.
I want to know my chances of visa approval?

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
I got letter of acceptance from lethbridge college for administrative office professional 1 yr certificate program.
my profile:
10th cbse: 7.6 cgpa
12th wbchse: 56.2%

completed graduation in 2016 but had to switch from english hons. to general stream final year result of conversion to general stream pending.

did computer certificate course which has relevancy with the business computer applications, desktop publishing, keyboard speed development,spreadsheet designing ,etc.(these are subjects in the program at lethbridge college which match with my computer certificate course)

english fundamentals is another subject at the program which matches with my profile.

prepared a strong sop

father high ranked govt. civil engineer

fathers annual income 10,20,000 rupees

providing itr,bank statements,bank certificate

done upfront medicals

ready to apply on july 20th

what are my chances???

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
also got gic.

m_jethva

Star Member
Oct 23, 2016
Greetings!!
how have you applied and the date?

Please don't hesitate in contacting me here itself.
Applied 30th July
If I will get visa no problem if not than I will have go in other country so master is possible in other country?

Avi1999

Jul 4, 2017
Hi everone.
What is the current scenario for spp visa?..according to threads it shows that refusals are on a higher side.
I am going to apply for visa in 3-4 days,waiting for my GIC.
I am going for international business management PG.
My profile:-
10 standrd- 70%
12th- 82%'(science)
Bba: 60%
IELTS -7
i have done my bba from IILM new delhi in which we are offered international degrees.so my first amd second year from bradford university then i took transfer to swiss businesss school in my final year...so my final degree is from swiss business school.
I want to know my chances of visa approval?
Greetings!!
you have a good profile. You have a very chances of visa approval
All the best!

Avi1999

Jul 4, 2017
y
I got letter of acceptance from lethbridge college for administrative office professional 1 yr certificate program.
my profile:
10th cbse: 7.6 cgpa
12th wbchse: 56.2%

completed graduation in 2016 but had to switch from english hons. to general stream final year result of conversion to general stream pending.

did computer certificate course which has relevancy with the business computer applications, desktop publishing, keyboard speed development,spreadsheet designing ,etc.(these are subjects in the program at lethbridge college which match with my computer certificate course)

english fundamentals is another subject at the program which matches with my profile.

prepared a strong sop

father high ranked govt. civil engineer

fathers annual income 10,20,000 rupees

providing itr,bank statements,bank certificate

done upfront medicals

ready to apply on july 20th

what are my chances???
your ielts score? Also your college score.

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
y

your ielts score? Also your college score.
lethbridge college waived my ielts, as i have strong marks in my english in 10th and 12th : 9.0 cgpa and 71% respectively.

my college result in india is still pending. i got admission on the basis of my 10th and 12th marks.

Avi1999

Jul 4, 2017
lethbridge college waived my ielts, as i have strong marks in my english in 10th and 12th : 9.0 cgpa and 71% respectively.

my college result in india is still pending. i got admission on the basis of my 10th and 12th marks.
Greetings!!
I suggest you to attach your college result in your visa application or else there are high chances of refusal.

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
Greetings!!
I suggest you to attach your college result in your visa application or else there are high chances of refusal.
yeah i am attaching all my previous semester/year marksheets with my application. the only thing i can't provide is the last conversion result from hons. to general stream.

i am also attaching the computer certificate result with which i am having relevancy to the proposed program and also i have strong marks in the relevant module of the certificate i.e 75%, total aggregate is 69%.

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
yeah i am attaching all my previous semester/year marksheets with my application. the only thing i can't provide is the last conversion result from hons. to general stream.

i am also attaching the computer certificate result with which i am having relevancy to the proposed program and also i have strong marks in the relevant module of the certificate i.e 75%, total aggregate is 69%.
i have mentioned in my sop why i am not able to attach the last conversion result.

Avi1999

Jul 4, 2017

Doesn't fulfill the relevancy criteria. Your focus should be in course related to English(embassy's perspective) as the proposed study should match your previous major study.

harishchander

Sep 27, 2016
Hi ..
I have applied visa on 16 June and on 14 July I have used ircc webform to submit my resume and marriage certificate . Do my visa processing gets delayed because of this ??
I am 2009 passed out with 4.9 years of game developement experience and I have applied for pg game development at Sheridan college . What's are my visa expectations ?? Till now I didnot get any response from embassy . I have BTech percentage of 54.3 only with 8 backlogs and ielts 6.5 with all modules 6 and 6.5

Farhan patel

Feb 9, 2017
All Students with visa related queries can post here!
Got rejection on june 14.. Got CAIPS and in that the reason is Low academics.. Profile Is 10th-65.. 12th -58.28.. BBA53%.. Ielts 6 Bands.. Reading 5.5.. Listening 6.5.. Writing 6.0.. speaking 6.0.. should i re-apply or Not? my percentage are low beacause All the subjects are Thoery.. what are the chances?? Hoping for Your Replie..

Reactions: Avi1999