+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejection under SPP...Help..!!

akshayback

Nov 19, 2012
Applied on 3rd Nov got refusal today..reason saying that..
1.) I do not have sufficient financial resources without working in canada to maintain my expenses or any of my family member's expenses who will accompany me during my study..

2.) I do not have sufficient financial resources without working in canada to pay my or my family member's travel expenses to and from canada.

What the hell is that..
Points contradicting my application.

1. I have taken 7.5 lakhs loan for accomodatn travel and other expenses.
2. Paid the complete fee.
3. None of my family member is accompanying me in canada.
4. I havent provided them with any of my father's or my own documents relating to my financial stability as under SPP you dont need so...

So what should I do know..please guide as I have very less time my col is starting on Jan 7th..

romannsd

Oct 24, 2012
same thing happened to me

i am rejected today
reason:
1.I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself during your proposed period of study.
2. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision I considered several factors,
Your travel history
purpose of visit
your personal assets and financial status

i showed $30000 cad in my mothers account also showed my assets $650000 cad. can anybody tell me how much money needed for the study permit? i will apply again....plz suggest me how can I apply?

akshayback

Nov 19, 2012
Bro as you have already shown your funds then I have no idea what's the prob..

Experts and your counsellor would be benefical to u..
Just wsh u overcm it nd gt it asap..

Bst luck

deepak khanna

Dec 6, 2012
akshay share your complete profile including college/ university, campus location,......
keep trying ....did u apply on ur own or tru consultancy...

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
akshayback said:
1.) I do not have sufficient financial resources without working in canada to maintain my expenses or any of my family member's expenses who will accompany me during my study..

2.) I do not have sufficient financial resources without working in canada to pay my or my family member's travel expenses to and from canada.

What the hell is that..

4. I havent provided them with any of my father's or my own documents relating to my financial stability as under SPP you dont need so...

So what should I do know..please guide as I have very less time my col is starting on Jan 7th..
maybe u listed high income in question form. SPP does not ask for extra docs but it does not harm to add simple docs like ITR or anything you have to help assess.

You applyed on dec 3 with minimal docs. I applyed on Nov 27 with atleast 40-50 pages. I had a 20 page sale deed and stuff but they still finished it by dec 4 and gave visa. I suggest u reapply with proper docs to prove last refusal wrong like source of money/ITR/Form16 etc. If you apply tomorrow, you will get reply before 25th or 26th dec. They dont care how many pages u submit, just they will take glance at it and decide within 10 minutes if u getting visa or not. Rest days they will give the papers to some office clerk for verification.

akshayback

Nov 19, 2012
Josh21..i dint show high income..i had not attached any extra doc since my consuktant said that adding extra doc apart feom ur checklist would delay the process..

So now tel me what extra docs should I show apart from ITR..

And also my dad's ITR is less than 3laks but my grandfather's ITR IS ABOVE 4laks..so can I add his ITR as well.? Will that help..? And for showing balance in bank..what should be the amount.?

angelaman

Sep 27, 2012
Phagwara
Visa Office......
CHC CHG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-DEC-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
26-NOV-12
Interview........
No Need
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-12
LANDED..........
24-12-12
akshayback said:

What the hell is that..

did u said 3 nov....or by mistake

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akshayback said:

What the hell is that..

Hi all pals who got refusal am so sorry... but dont delay to apply your CAIPS notes to know what real note VO stated for the reason for refusal...

http://www.caips.ca/

akshayback

Nov 19, 2012
Ye aman..i dis say 3..whats d matter..?

And for caips do u thnk i should go fr it as it would take sm more time..and i want to reapply under general asap..

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akshayback said:

And for caips do u thnk i should go fr it as it would take sm more time..and i want to reapply under general asap..
be relax... you will get what you think oneday (visa stamp) Best of luck.. Will pray the god as well same..

angelaman

Sep 27, 2012
Phagwara
Visa Office......
CHC CHG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-DEC-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
26-NOV-12
Interview........
No Need
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-12
LANDED..........
24-12-12
akshayback said:

3rd nov...n then this is dec...really long time

sys.admin

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
29-11-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
Hey..what i would really suggest is u apply next intake early if u really want to get a visa with probability...coz now it is too late to apply in genearal category... Thers 80% chance tht they can reject....if u apply early next intake then ur chances wud be high, i wud suggest to go with Planet Education, this time they have 100% success ratio for canada. Rest is on u my friend.