+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejection Help me plssss

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
I gave them my 2 year and 2 year work experience :) frm the company letter pad :) and I gave my dad's IT saying I ll be supported by my family and others and I gave them my dad's 3 year IT with gic thing :)

unarmed

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Did you submit offer letter ? because company gives work experience when you are not employed there else you have to give offer letter, so what did you write in form about your current status ? and what did you submit ?

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
i gave them nly work experience mentioning my position in the office that's it now while submitting in general i ll submit the offer letter frm company and salary slip everything i ll keep and submit or i ll apply fr jan :D and small help guys can i defer the admission to jan ? if i m not able to apply under general this time bcoz deadline is august first week

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
hey guys small help :D i m planning to change my sep intake to jan intake and will collect all forms and submit documents properly :D so if i submit early and with my profile will visa chances be high ? will coll change our intake?

baig706

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
send me your details i want some clarification as i also need some clarification and i am giving details of visa rejection

what is the next step
to take and what you have planed

HELLO GUYS MY PROFILE IS IELTS L/R/W/S/6/6/6.5/5.5 AND I MADE GIC AND ALSO COLLEGE FIRST SEM FEE PAYMENT I AM 2012 passed out COMPUTERS SCIENCE INFORMATION STUDENT AND APPLIED FOR LAMBTON COLLEGE MOBILE APPLICATION TECHNOLOGY AND THE REASON I GOT FOR REJECTION IS

YOU HAVE SUBMITTED DOCUMENTATION WHICH LACKS AUTHENTICITY AS A PART OF YOUR APPLICATION THIS HAS DIMINISHED THE OVERALL CERIDBILITY OF YOUR SUBMISSION.

YOUR PROPOSED STUDIES ARE NOT REASONABLE IN LIGHT OF ONE OR MORE OF YOUR QUALIFICATIONS PREVIOUS STUDIES GAP IN STUDIES EMPLOYMENT LEVEL OF ESTABLISHMENT LANGUAGE ABLITIES OR YOUR FUTURE PROSPECTES AND PLANS

changes i need to make while resubmission or if any body want to check my profile just mesage me your mail id i will send you scan copies of earlier submitted

GUYS I NEED URGENT HELP FOR RESUBMISSION AND THE DUE DATE 30/07/2014 SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT IN THIS SITUATION MY MAIL ID IS baig706@gmail.com mobile no is 7799800460 any comment is appreciated

tanisha

Jul 24, 2014
Adithya03 said:
i went dental treatment bro but yes as u say it was normal treatments i dint wanna show gaps so i asked fr documents so next time while applying in general what can i put ? dental or unemployed? and the letter mentioned u can re apply if u want
hey from where did u apply ??? nd u got ur passport at your home???

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
i applied under spp got rejected
YOU HAVE SUBMITTED DOCUMENTATION WHICH LACKS AUTHENTICITY AS A PART OF YOUR APPLICATION THIS HAS DIMINISHED THE OVERALL CERIDBILITY OF YOUR SUBMISSION.

YOUR PROPOSED STUDIES ARE NOT REASONABLE IN LIGHT OF ONE OR MORE OF YOUR QUALIFICATIONS PREVIOUS STUDIES GAP IN STUDIES EMPLOYMENT LEVEL OF ESTABLISHMENT LANGUAGE ABLITIES OR YOUR FUTURE PROSPECTES AND PLANS
this reasons,i was rejected and now planning to apply under general and i m planning to apply general :D for jan intake will talk to college and ask them to change change my intake frm sep 2014 to jan 2015

Mehar kaur

Feb 15, 2015
I hv also got offer letter from lambton clg of mobile application development my agent provided me offer letter in just 1 day it is of 2 pages and sent me clicking it's pic on whtzapp. I heard about frauds how can a confirm that it is a real offer ltr or fake. I told my agent to forward me the original mail he got frm clg

Mehar kaur

Feb 15, 2015
Help

Mehar kaur said:
I hv also got offer letter from lambton clg of mobile application development my agent provided me offer letter in just 1 day it is of 2 pages and sent me clicking it's pic on whtzapp. I heard about frauds how can a confirm that it is a real offer ltr or fake. I told my agent to forward me the original mail he got frm clg

rishu12892

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
Mehar kaur said:
hi mehar its original letter he will send you original copy too. i applied in same course for may and today i got visa. i hope see you soon

M4MBA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hello,

Can someone please let me know whether VO does background check with previous employer?

One of the companies I worked with has closed and also one of the previous employers is misbehaving. Though I have all genuine documents like offer relieving etc but since I had a bad relationship with HR they are saying I absconded, which is not true as I even have withdrawn my PF from there.

Please help.