n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Adithya03 said:
i went dental treatment bro but yes as u say it was normal treatments i dint wanna show gaps so i asked fr documents so next time while applying in general what can i put ? dental or unemployed? and the letter mentioned u can re apply if u want
always the truth never lie or misrepresent .....I had few months gaps almost 1 year gap ..it doesnt matter ...but if ur misrepresent u loose ur credibility they wont trust u. so yes do not add ur dental doc if thats what caused the rejection...also what other documents did u attach did u write ur SOP ur self or ur agent wrote it for u? SOP could be a cause too as agents may use previous SOP's

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
i attached GIC and medical LOA and dad's IT and Form 16 and collge fees paid fr one year and SOP my agent wrote it and i feel it is frm previous SOP so these documents i submitted :D will i get my visa second time ? and any more doucments to add? new Sop and i ll take dental and put unemploed and i submitted 10 th 12th ielts and work experience

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Adithya03 said:
i attached GIC and medical LOA and dad's IT and Form 16 and collge fees paid fr one year and SOP my agent wrote it and i feel it is frm previous SOP so these documents i submitted :D will i get my visa second time ? and any more doucments to add? new Sop and i ll take dental and put unemploed and i submitted 10 th 12th ielts and work experience
write ur own SOP....is ur work experience real ? see u made me doubt u think what the VO will do....

aparna.bhardwaj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-06-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
16-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2014
mead said:
always the truth never lie or misrepresent .....I had few months gaps almost 1 year gap ..it doesnt matter ...but if ur misrepresent u loose ur credibility they wont trust u. so yes do not add ur dental doc if thats what caused the rejection...also what other documents did u attach did u write ur SOP ur self or ur agent wrote it for u? SOP could be a cause too as agents may use previous SOP's
I second it. A few months gap does not MATTER AT ALL! We are humans and not machines to keep working 24 x 7 all throughout the year! We can always take a break. Now, i dont know if you should include your dentist certificate in this application because if they keep a record of your past applications too, they shouldnt find changes in gaps. So its better to not put anything in that gap rather than now thinking of replacing the gap with a different reason.
Another thing, always take care of man-made cancellations in any document. It comes across as tampered. I had to re-send my LOA so many times to the univ because my grad coordinator had edited the format of LOA with pen and had to convince her hard about it's consequences and it consumed a week of June! Apart from the applicant, no one understands the gravity of such mistakes. You are the best judge and can apply more strongly than even these consultants.
Make sure your docs are actually REAL!

lucifer_2510

May 27, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
Kolkata
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Medical Upfront
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
01-08-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
11-07-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
21-08-2014
destroyed92 said:
U shudnt hav shown abt dental treatment.
Neways did u notorize all the documents?
If yes den they might have given lack of authenticity due to dental treatment.
SPP doesnt require NOTORIZED documents

jessica1

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 all > 6.5
Med's Request
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
19 july 2014
LANDED..........
sooonn
clearly you didnt submit documents to support your work experience thats the reason I think responsible for " authenticity", the documents which support work experience are as below , spp or non spp category application doesnt mater , if you submit these documents you will increase your chances - Fellow member "mead" has different view to strictly follow spp checklist but if you submit extra documents it is better and no harm.

1. Offer letter A real offer letter/appointment letter is of approximately 8 pages. My friend got rejection just because that his offer letter was of 2 pages.
2. Salary slips of last 4 months.
3. ITR of yourself mentioning your salary same as salary slips by your company.

I doubt that VO might have verified your work experience by calling or emailing the work experience letter company and I told you in above post that your doctor did overwriting in your dental treatment that is also a major factor I believe.

TY

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it's just a 3-4 months gap dude! You could've just said you were searching for a better job in that period. CIC doesn't expect you to work continuously while not studying. The dentist document is *the* reason for your refusal. That document along with maybe some other tiny mistake led to this. I wonder how normal dentist treatment can take 4 months :eek: better luck next time!

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
The destination Toronto has less visa success rate than remote areas, And, I have seen many good applications get rejected.

aparna.bhardwaj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-06-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
16-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2014
Ryan1981 said:
The destination Toronto has less visa success rate than remote areas, And, I have seen many good applications get rejected.
Is this really true?

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
sidhu_anwar said:
it's just a 3-4 months gap dude! You could've just said you were searching for a better job in that period. CIC doesn't expect you to work continuously while not studying. The dentist document is *the* reason for your refusal. That document along with maybe some other tiny mistake led to this. I wonder how normal dentist treatment can take 4 months :eek: better luck next time!
yes bro my mistake all my fault :( i m planning to apply under general again and will apply again if rejected on jan and to other countries also will also apply :D what all doc do we need to submit extra fr general frm spp

prashy111

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/7/1014
Med's Done....
15/7/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Ryan1981 applications dont get rejected based on destination of visit like how you said toronto LOL :D there will be reasons based on a persons over all profile visa's are rejected. dont start up such false info on this forum

sandhu07

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
I'm also going for Jan batch let's connect .. contact me on 9794759973 .. let's see Wat profile we should use .

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
jessica1 said:
clearly you didnt submit documents to support your work experience thats the reason I think responsible for " authenticity", the documents which support work experience are as below , spp or non spp category application doesnt mater , if you submit these documents you will increase your chances - Fellow member "mead" has different view to strictly follow spp checklist but if you submit extra documents it is better and no harm.

1. Offer letter A real offer letter/appointment letter is of approximately 8 pages. My friend got rejection just because that his offer letter was of 2 pages.
2. Salary slips of last 4 months.
3. ITR of yourself mentioning your salary same as salary slips by your company.

I doubt that VO might have verified your work experience by calling or emailing the work experience letter company and I told you in above post that your doctor did overwriting in your dental treatment that is also a major factor I believe.

TY
Thanks :) I ll submit everything but I was getting cash n hand and I'm submitting my dad's IT bcoz my it doesn't have anything

jessica1

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 all > 6.5
Med's Request
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
19 july 2014
LANDED..........
sooonn
Adithya03 said:
Thanks :) I ll submit everything but I was getting cash n hand and I'm submitting my dad's IT bcoz my it doesn't have anything
so you didnt submit any documents from above list of documents related to your work experience ? and how many did your work experience offer letter had ?

TY