Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
@ Rahul

which consultant?

telugustudent

Jul 19, 2011
i too have same profile like the thread starter,i have done b.tech in computer science and technology ,and my % will be 55-56% after 4th year,with lots of backlog's,how can i get a study visa to canada..??????? if i applied to low rank university's like canadawest,fdu and vancover island university ,what is the chances of my visa if i write strong SOP...is it better to apply for SPP college's OR MASTER'S IN LOW RANK UNIVERSITY'S???????

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
Hey rahul, sorry to hear about the refusal.

enfield said:
Hi,

1. It's not you but your consultant who is responsible for your refusal. I hope you might be aware that FDU is a very low grade school. A FDU name is itself enough to prove the profile of a student. Only four of its courses qualify for off campus and PGWP.

2. I do not see any compatibility between B.Tech and Master in Human Resources. It does not matter even if you have studied one or two business related subjects. Change your course to the relevant one and apply again.
enfield is absolutely correct. Both the reasons mentioned above are equally responsible towards the refusal.

I know we rely a lot on consultants as we pay to get peace of mind, but if you knew about "study mismatch" as a reason for refusal didn't you try to think about how your course is related to the one you have applied for? Also to some extent we are willing to go for some particular course that we like or that matches with our previous profile and not just to move to Canada do you think this was the course you wanted to go for? Studies in Universities are not piece of cake so going for the course that you haven't studied previously could make your life hell which people actually don't get. You have got low score yet it would not affect your profile as much as these reasons did.

You should consider applying to a reputed University in a related course like MS in Electronics or Wireless communication or some other one.

rahul7538

Nov 13, 2011
royalsting said:
Hey rahul, sorry to hear about the refusal.

enfield is absolutely correct. Both the reasons mentioned above are equally responsible towards the refusal.

I know we rely a lot on consultants as we pay to get peace of mind, but if you knew about "study mismatch" as a reason for refusal didn't you try to think about how your course is related to the one you have applied for? Also to some extent we are willing to go for some particular course that we like or that matches with our previous profile and not just to move to Canada do you think this was the course you wanted to go for? Studies in Universities are not piece of cake so going for the course that you haven't studied previously could make your life hell which people actually don't get. You have got low score yet it would not affect your profile as much as these reasons did.

You should consider applying to a reputed University in a related course like MS in Electronics or Wireless communication or some other one.
thanks for your suggestion and i am thinking to apply for any electronic course under spp college

rahul7538

Nov 13, 2011
telugustudent said:
i too have same profile like the thread starter,i have done b.tech in computer science and technology ,and my % will be 55-56% after 4th year,with lots of backlog's,how can i get a study visa to canada..??????? if i applied to low rank university's like canadawest,fdu and vancover island university ,what is the chances of my visa if i write strong SOP...is it better to apply for SPP college's OR MASTER'S IN LOW RANK UNIVERSITY'S???????
my dear friend i am also from hyderabad students like me are lot over here i suggest you not to go for university canada west
it is low graded university and my friends are there into this university and they are suffering.

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
rahul7538 said:
thanks for your suggestion and i am thinking to apply for any electronic course under spp college
A reputed community college will be a good option.

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
rahul7538 said:
can u give any list of reputed colleges which having courses related to electronics and communication
People often go for wireless telecommunication course after Btech EnC. Its available with couple of colleges including Humber. Centennial, Humber, Seneca, Sheridan, George Brown are couple of good colleges. Some people say that Sheridan is a pretty good college for technical and especially computer related courses.

rahul7538

Nov 13, 2011
royalsting said:
People often go for wireless telecommunication course after Btech EnC. Its available with couple of colleges including Humber. Centennial, Humber, Seneca, Sheridan, George Brown are couple of good colleges. Some people say that Sheridan is a pretty good college for technical and especially computer related courses.
thanks for your help i will try to get admissions in these colleges and when is the next intake???

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
rahul7538 said:
thanks for your help i will try to get admissions in these colleges and when is the next intake???
May '12

Here is a case just like yours (ie if you go for wireless telecom after EnC), although academic and IELTS score might vary.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wireless-telecommunication-t81642.0.html;msg970958#msg970958

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wid-waheguru-g-s-grace-got-my-visa-today-t86137.15.html

rahul7538

Nov 13, 2011
royalsting said:
May '12

Here is a case just like yours (ie if you go for wireless telecom after EnC), although academic and IELTS score might vary.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wireless-telecommunication-t81642.0.html;msg970958#msg970958

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wid-waheguru-g-s-grace-got-my-visa-today-t86137.15.html
thanks bro really it helps me a lot i really appreciate the job u r doing god bless u

telugustudent

Jul 19, 2011
rahul7538 said:
my dear friend i am also from hyderabad students like me are lot over here i suggest you not to go for university canada west
it is low graded university and my friends are there into this university and they are suffering.
can i know why they are suffering ??? no-part job's??,but my consultancy people said the chance's of visa rejection is high under SPP if we have more backlog's....

tonysilas

Jun 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
telugustudent said:
can i know why they are suffering ??? no-part job's??,but my consultancy people said the chance's of visa rejection is high under SPP if we have more backlog's....
I'm too from hyderabad and curious to hear the answer for this...