+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa REJECTED

Pump

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Hey, what I meant is, did u get a notification from Embassy that u need to do medical? or u just did it by urself???

looking2fly

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
I took prior medical test and submitted.

Financial docs

Education Loan - 8 lacs

Fixed deposits in my name and mothers name - 11 lacs

University account credit - 2000 CAD $

rohit53

Nov 15, 2012
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
University
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
31-12-2012
looking2fly said:
I took prior medical test and submitted.

Financial docs

Education Loan - 8 lacs

Fixed deposits in my name and mothers name - 11 lacs

University account credit - 2000 CAD $
8 lacks loan + 11 lacks FD's + 2000CAD Fees!

Well i think this may be the reason your visa may have been rejected. First thing, how come you paid only $2000? Is your univ fees so less? They mentioned clearly one year fee (two sems) has to be paid. And you shouldn't show FD's unless you have very large amounts. Otherwise the VO will think this is all you have got and that those funds are insufficient.

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohit53 said:
8 lacks loan + 11 lacks FD's + 2000CAD Fees!

Well i think this may be the reason your visa may have been rejected. First thing, how come you paid only $2000? Is your univ fees so less? They mentioned clearly one year fee (two sems) has to be paid. And you shouldn't show FD's unless you have very large amounts. Otherwise the VO will think this is all you have got and that those funds are insufficient.
@Rohit.. How come yaar..

I paid only $2500 pre registration fees to my university this time, + 10,00,000 Loan + 1,00,000 Savings.

My 1 years expenses comes including tutions fees and living + others is 10,57,000. So i thought this is enough, even last time i didn't get rejected because of finance. only by chose of program. The VO clearly mentioned in my note, Come to know from CAIPS.

rohit53

Nov 15, 2012
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
University
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
31-12-2012
But you have chosen a masters program in a related field in regards to your bachelors degree! how can you be rejected by basis of program choice? Unbelievable!

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohit53 said:
But you have chosen a masters program in a related field in regards to your bachelors degree! how can you be rejected by basis of program choice? Unbelievable!
@rohit Last time i chose Pre-MBA+MBA in TRU. so that VO mentioned why i intend to study for PG diploma after 8 years study gap.

This time i selected MS IT security. not even regular computer science. my profile + IT related (security) certificates matched perfectly for this pgm. visa under process now. will come to know by Tuesday..

Do i get my visa?

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hay main reason for your rejection is backlogs.....me also got rejected with same statements and I applied for Caips and got visa officers comment like "applicant failed four semesters in his previous studies its either due to lack of ability or commitment".... so you can't give your last studies again so better try to apply with SOP/LOR explain why this failures happened how you sort it out this things connect this failures to your other pass subjects.....

looking2fly

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
@VPS 123

Plz send me your mail Id.

I will send you the cover letter I sent. Also what are chances second time.

Please send me any sample sops if you have.

Will I get second time lucky ?

nakul

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
2nd time #
visa chances are too low
less than 50%

very few students get visa after 1 refusal

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
looking2fly said:
@ VPS 123

Plz send me your mail Id.

I will send you the cover letter I sent. Also what are chances second time.

Please send me any sample sops if you have.

Will I get second time lucky ?
Its all depends on how you convince visa officer clearing rejection statement raised by him....SOP, u have to write your own sop with your own failure...just write simple sop and explain all the things like your backlogs and how you clear all this things....remember to point out all the rejections statement raised by him...like qualification,prev. studies, employment,level of establishment,language eligibility and future plans

looking2fly

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
@nakul

You could have lied saying u will get am already hopeless.
Anyways u say the fact plz tell how to make it better second time

Will they process for January if I submit on Tuesday or wednesday next week

@vps 123
Thanks man.

What do you explain for arrears. That's the big issue for me.
Also you are saying to mention in SOP that last time my Visa got refused and justify the points.

Plz send ur mail Id. HOpe to have help preparing SOP this time.

Do you know anyone applying for second time and also will they process visa for Jan

In my admit doc its mentioned Jan 3 s starting date and Jan 17 is date for late registration.

Plz help me friend this is my only hope for now