+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejected without proper review

hemalzaveri

Dec 29, 2019
I had applied for family visa (including 2 kids). My amd kids visa got rejected with the reason I will not leave Canada. I am working at senior level with one of the top wealth management company and earning handsome salary. I have provided details of bank balance and investments i.e. also more than normal requirement. In addition to that I had also provided letter from my current employer. Its difficult to understand why it visa rejected. Please spare with the reapplication procedure and request you to reprocess the current application. My humble request to re-evaluate. Canada is known for most logical and reasonable government in decision, please continue that impression.

nmatter

May 12, 2019
I had applied for family visa (including 2 kids). My amd kids visa got rejected with the reason I will not leave Canada. I am working at senior level with one of the top wealth management company and earning handsome salary. I have provided details of bank balance and investments i.e. also more than normal requirement. In addition to that I had also provided letter from my current employer. Its difficult to understand why it visa rejected. Please spare with the reapplication procedure and request you to reprocess the current application. My humble request to re-evaluate. Canada is known for most logical and reasonable government in decision, please continue that impression.
this site is not belong to Cic nor any one here work for them so I don’t this this request will do anything

Reactions: NiyomalGalkotuwa

vtdat08

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
This is the official response of the CIC on TRV refusals

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=422&top=16
There is no formal appeal process if your application for a temporary resident visa is refused.
Should you wish to re-apply, you should do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.
There should be a process for people who has evidence against refusal reason. I have heard complaints about CIC refusal's reasons recently. Some people have good travel history (traveled to Europe, The U.S, Australia,..) but still be refused base on travel history.

Last edited:

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
There should be a process for people who has evidence against refusal reason. I have heard complaints about CIC refusal's reasons recently. Some people have good travel history (traveled to Europe, The U.S, Australia,..) but still be refused base on travel history.
There is. It’s called Judicial Review. Simply hire a Canadian lawyer and he will submit your application to the court. If the court feels you have sufficient grounds to warrant a review, they will look at your case based on validity in law.

Keep in mind, as a sovereign nation, Canadian authorities can grant or refuse a foreign national a visa regardless of the history or circumstance. It’s a privilege, not a right to receive a visa.

vtdat08

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
There is. It’s called Judicial Review. Simply hire a Canadian lawyer and he will submit your application to the court. If the court feels you have sufficient grounds to warrant a review, they will look at your case based on validity in law.
Yeah, I see. However, I wonder if it cost a lot to hire a lawyer to submit a Judicial Review on a Temporary Visitor visa.

agshaheryar

May 24, 2012
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
AOR Received.
24-12-2009
IELTS Request
Sent with Full Docs
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 01-11-2012 & PPR2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
April 02, 2013
Yeah, I see. However, I wonder if it cost a lot to hire a lawyer to submit a Judicial Review on a Temporary Visitor visa.
Then apply again and clarify those objections.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Budget about $2500 CDN for the lawyer and application and another $2500 if the application is accepted by the court for review.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Don’t know the cost, but would not be inexpensive, or faster
Might be more prudent to reapply and address the reasons it was denied
If the VO applied the rule of law in denying your application, you’ll be out time and money
But you’d have to have the courts even agree to hear your case first