+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REJECTED for Sep 2013

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
preetbabrah said:
@ Farid and @ cute_guy

Dude i was into customer care and client servicing sector.
i read about International Business management and i got my offer Letter in Education Exhibition and Fleming College Admission Consultant only suggest me this course according to my previous Studies and past Work Experience.

i am still confuse what to do should i take admission in other course like public relations or event management i applied for event management but seats are full in these courses so i applied for IBM.

I mention everything in my SOP.
How does Mass Media education in line with International Business Management???
You should try for Masters in Media Management or MBA from a University.This will help ur profile and possibly get a visa.

sippy kuk

Dec 3, 2012
i have one of friend whose visa got rejected stating that

documents can'nt be verified , can you share your email id so we can contact over there

mine is sandeepblue15@gmail.com

shah38pk

Jun 22, 2013
preetbabrah said:
@ Farid and @ cute_guy

Dude i was into customer care and client servicing sector.
i read about International Business management and i got my offer Letter in Education Exhibition and Fleming College Admission Consultant only suggest me this course according to my previous Studies and past Work Experience.

i am still confuse what to do should i take admission in other course like public relations or event management i applied for event management but seats are full in these courses so i applied for IBM.

I mention everything in my SOP.
i suggest you get admission into a university next time, it is seen that colleges have less visa probability.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Once the visa is rejected and the reason given is what the user who started the thread has given, please be advised it's not the reason of rejection as it is a generic reply. What you should do before you reapply is;

1. Apply for CAIPS which will cost you around 40 to 50CAD. CAIPS - It is a detailed explanation by the VO who rejected your case. He/She will describe the exact reason of your rejection. Do not go by what your consultant says as no CONSULTANT can guarantee you the visa.

2. Once you have received your CAIPS note, according to the rejection reason, prepare a strong SOP and then reapply.

Now, talking about the course mismatch, sometimes it looks odd when someone selects a course which may not match 100% with previous education and experience. However, in my personal opinion, your selection of program is not a mismatch as you can very well explain in your SOP that you wish to expand your knowledge and experience of what you learnt in Mass media. You need to show strong co-relation between what you have done and what you aspire to do next.

One of the user in the thread mentioned that reason of rejection - documents couldn't be verified. Now, this is called straight to the point rejection. In fact this user also should apply for CAIPS to figure out which document was verified as negative (unless he/she already knows in case of misrepresentation).

Cheers!

RFK

Jul 26, 2013
sabby2612 said:
Hello,

Once the visa is rejected and the reason given is what the user who started the thread has given, please be advised it's not the reason of rejection as it is a generic reply. What you should do before you reapply is;

1. Apply for CAIPS which will cost you around 40 to 50CAD. CAIPS - It is a detailed explanation by the VO who rejected your case. He/She will describe the exact reason of your rejection. Do not go by what your consultant says as no CONSULTANT can guarantee you the visa.

2. Once you have received your CAIPS note, according to the rejection reason, prepare a strong SOP and then reapply.

Now, talking about the course mismatch, sometimes it looks odd when someone selects a course which may not match 100% with previous education and experience. However, in my personal opinion, your selection of program is not a mismatch as you can very well explain in your SOP that you wish to expand your knowledge and experience of what you learnt in Mass media. You need to show strong co-relation between what you have done and what you aspire to do next.

One of the user in the thread mentioned that reason of rejection - documents couldn't be verified. Now, this is called straight to the point rejection. In fact this user also should apply for CAIPS to figure out which document was verified as negative (unless he/she already knows in case of misrepresentation).

Cheers!
few questions regarding this.

1-What is the procedure to apply for CAIPS? I am from Bangladesh and a third party called VFS manages the receiving and delivering. I am really not sure whether they are authorized for this service.

2- I am pretty much sure that I have been refused this time. If I don't plan to reapply, am I eligible to apply for CAIPS?

Thanks.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VFS has nothing to do with this. You will not be contacting them for this. It's an online process. You can visit the following website to know the process; (it's not from CIC or CHC) a third party site;

http://www.caips.ca/

Yes you can apply for visa after getting your CAIPS note. In fact, it's good to have caips note before reapplying.

Cheers!

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
1-What is the procedure to apply for CAIPS? I am from Bangladesh and a third party called VFS manages the receiving and delivering. I am really not sure whether they are authorized for this service.
VFS won't provide CAIPS. To apply CAIPS from BD you have to go to agents. If you have relative in Canada tell them to apply for you and it would take 5$ only. But you apply from Bangladesh through any agents it would take around 40-50$.

2- I am pretty much sure that I have been refused this time. If I don't plan to reapply, am I eligible to apply for CAIPS?

You don't need to reapply to get CAIPS.

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
You can get information on getting CAIPS in the following link. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html

manoj babu

Jul 2, 2013
Dudes mine rejection is some what different to u people stated that the proposed course doesnt make sense and i am not a genuine student who would depart canada authorised u r stay

i was a physiotherapist applied to massage therapy diploma in medicine hat college alberta and i was rejected on 10th july 2013,my consultant told me that u can apply again in genaral as i applied in spp earlier,so i aplied again on 22nd july with strong sop that my course makes sense to me and i am a genuine student and i will leave canada after my study,already i paid full tution fee and took gic.
i dont think i will get visa this time but i want to know wether i can apply again for january intake for university programme as this will be the 3rd time applying to canada or do u ppl want me to go for some other country like newzealand who will believe me that i am genuine.
experienced guys like u ppl please review my profile carefully and advice me because i will surely follow the advice u give to me
My complete profile:
10th-76%
inter 76%
bpt-60%
ielts-6band with not less than 5.5
one year gap in studies managed that i had done long term after 12th and one year work experience

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manoj babu said:
Dudes mine rejection is some what different to u people stated that the proposed course doesnt make sense and i am not a genuine student who would depart canada authorised u r stay

i was a physiotherapist applied to massage therapy diploma in medicine hat college alberta and i was rejected on 10th july 2013,my consultant told me that u can apply again in genaral as i applied in spp earlier,so i aplied again on 22nd july with strong sop that my course makes sense to me and i am a genuine student and i will leave canada after my study,already i paid full tution fee and took gic.
i dont think i will get visa this time but i want to know wether i can apply again for january intake for university programme as this will be the 3rd time applying to canada or do u ppl want me to go for some other country like newzealand who will believe me that i am genuine.
experienced guys like u ppl please review my profile carefully and advice me because i will surely follow the advice u give to me
My complete profile:
10th-76%
inter 76%
bpt-60%
ielts-6band with not less than 5.5
one year gap in studies managed that i had done long term after 12th and one year work experience
your profile seems to be okay except your IELTS score which barely just meets the requirement for Massage Therapy course. However, as your result is not out yet, I would suggest not to anticipate anything. Wish you best of luck.

Cheers!

Amitsundly

Apr 3, 2014
sabby2612 said:
your profile seems to be okay except your IELTS score which barely just meets the requirement for Massage Therapy course. However, as your result is not out yet, I would suggest not to anticipate anything. Wish you best of luck.

Cheers!
Hey so did u get the visa on second attempt?