+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejected ... Bt I trust my ALLAH .... I am not sad ....

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
Yaar your post just made me speechless.. I dont know why did they do that... Jiggzy got rejection on 6th july and got the letter after one month.. same is the problem with haseeb and ali.. they are being asked for letters way before they are being sent the medical forms.. so what i feel now that itx not a mistake/problem of the visa officer.. i think the problem is with the authorities/persons responsible for contacting the students/applicants. i think they are slow in responding.. they are sending letters quite late.. what do you think guys??? Well one thing is for sure that the reasons are not big enough and i would suggest Brother Jiggzy, Brother Ali and Brother Haseeb to re apply and a friend said quite rightly that its just a delay not a denial... apply again and have faith in Allah.. inshallah i am sure that you will get through for september. my prayers are with you guys... Goood Luck...

Ali Durrani

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
peshawar
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20thmay
Med's Request
30thJune
Actualli CHC is not reliable any more .. I wont trust it or try it for the next time ....
Indeed i would go for some other country ....

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
Come on Ali.. Dont loose hope man.. I told someone else as well that its in the hand of Allah.. If you rizq is written in Allah than no one in the world can stop you from going there but once its not in your destiny then no one can take you to canada.. so trust in Allah and try try again man.. After all Taimoor and Chunti (Ant) story was not just a story.. it had a lesson.. Your Uncle is there so he will definitely help you.. Inshallah O ba shee.. dont loose hope.. Your case is 100 percent ok. u r just being delayed not denied of visa... so try again and enjoy winter in Canada.. Inshalah Allah ba Khair kee yaar..