+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejected 1st Time need help...

ravneet_961

May 30, 2018
i have less than 50% marks in graduation .. i had applied through agent who assured me that i will definately get visa ...but he said that my visa got rejected ...i applied on 27 april online..

my questions.

1.how to apply capis notes ( i haven't gc key account access dont know any file number , dont have offer letter print ) which things are needed to apply for capis.

2.i have total 3 years gap ..1year job+1 year ilets prepartion +1 year free at home .. how to justify home time gap.

3. i dont know which documents were uploaded by agent ..how i can know which documents are submitted to embassy.

4. i know i have less marks if i will improve it 60+ then chances are high or not

please replay tomorrow i will visit which things are needed to taken from them....

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
i have less than 50% marks in graduation .. i had applied through agent who assured me that i will definately get visa ...but he said that my visa got rejected ...i applied on 27 april online..

my questions.

1.how to apply capis notes ( i haven't gc key account access dont know any file number , dont have offer letter print ) which things are needed to apply for capis.

2.i have total 3 years gap ..1year job+1 year ilets prepartion +1 year free at home .. how to justify home time gap.

3. i dont know which documents were uploaded by agent ..how i can know which documents are submitted to embassy.

4. i know i have less marks if i will improve it 60+ then chances are high or not

please replay tomorrow i will visit which things are needed to taken from them....
Please try to link using your Passport Details..

Do you know the course name for which you applied.. ??
Also, start date and end date is also needed..

Who was your agent...??
Ask them to hand over the refusal letter and your online account details as know you have got the refusal.. So dont apply through that agent...

Dont loose hope.. dont worry.. you will get the visa in ur nxt attempt... but apply wisely

ravneet_961

May 30, 2018
Please try to link using your Passport Details..

Do you know the course name for which you applied.. ??
Also, start date and end date is also needed..

Who was your agent...??
Ask them to hand over the refusal letter and your online account details as know you have got the refusal.. So dont apply through that agent...

Dont loose hope.. dont worry.. you will get the visa in ur nxt attempt... but apply wisely
okay thanks bro.. tomorrow i going to agent office for taking all these things

agent name is canadian academy popular in punjab

dhawan

Mar 8, 2018

my questions.

This is the problem with agents. Ask him for all the documents. You can only hope that he had actually submitted them and not something else. there are students who have got visa at 50% also but not very common. Which college did you apply? Did you prepare the SOP or the agent prepared. You should definitely get caips notes and the document copies. see below. this is most popular in students.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-caips-notes.562789/

ravneet_961

May 30, 2018
This is the problem with agents. Ask him for all the documents. You can only hope that he had actually submitted them and not something else. there are students who have got visa at 50% also but not very common. Which college did you apply? Did you prepare the SOP or the agent prepared. You should definitely get caips notes and the document copies. see below. this is most popular in students.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-caips-notes.562789/
i don't know what they written in SOP and which doucments they submitted ...

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
okay thanks bro.. tomorrow i going to agent office for taking all these things

agent name is canadian academy popular in punjab
Listen Carefully...

Request your agent to hand over all of your documents including refusal letter.. On your refusal letter your will find your application number and UCI number...
If they say that they have not received refusal letter then ask them to provide your Online account details..

Bro.. Please pay attention.. Once you get your online account details then it simple means you get the access of your GC key account.. Hence it is very important to get your online account details.. Take your parents or guardians with you...
Apne mummy ya daddy nu das dii.. ki ee saara kuch chahidaa hegaa.. jad oo naal jaan ge agent de office taan ehh saara kuch mangan...

And dont reapply through this agent..
Once you get application number and UCI number you will be able to apply CAIPS notes...

But plzzz I request you...
Yrr tusi saare punjab waale paagal kyun bane hoyee hoo... samajhdaar banoo... eee Agent log tuhanu bevakoof banandee nee.... aur tusi bhole log.. bevakoof ban bhi jaande hooo... Plzzz plzzz apnee saare original documents waapis leke aayeeooo...

And don't tell your agent that you would reapply through other Agent... Online account details is much important... Agar Agent kuch bhaanaa maree.. taan Mummy Daddy nu ghar toon hi keh ke chalii... ki Account details te original layee bina ghar nhi mudnaa....

Teraa Case Maada nhi hegaa... you can reapply but you must know that which documents is attached with your file by your agent..

ravneet_961

May 30, 2018
Listen Carefully...

Request your agent to hand over all of your documents including refusal letter.. On your refusal letter your will find your application number and UCI number...
If they say that they have not received refusal letter then ask them to provide your Online account details..

Bro.. Please pay attention.. Once you get your online account details then it simple means you get the access of your GC key account.. Hence it is very important to get your online account details.. Take your parents or guardians with you...
Apne mummy ya daddy nu das dii.. ki ee saara kuch chahidaa hegaa.. jad oo naal jaan ge agent de office taan ehh saara kuch mangan...

And dont reapply through this agent..
Once you get application number and UCI number you will be able to apply CAIPS notes...

But plzzz I request you...
Yrr tusi saare punjab waale paagal kyun bane hoyee hoo... samajhdaar banoo... eee Agent log tuhanu bevakoof banandee nee.... aur tusi bhole log.. bevakoof ban bhi jaande hooo... Plzzz plzzz apnee saare original documents waapis leke aayeeooo...

And don't tell your agent that you would reapply through other Agent... Online account details is much important... Agar Agent kuch bhaanaa maree.. taan Mummy Daddy nu ghar toon hi keh ke chalii... ki Account details te original layee bina ghar nhi mudnaa....

Teraa Case Maada nhi hegaa... you can reapply but you must know that which documents is attached with your file by your agent..
thnks for supporting bro ... i will go maybe on 2nd june... after getting these documents i will reply here

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
i don't know what they written in SOP and which doucments they submitted ...
I am sure you paid the agent. even if you didnt, it is your right to see what they are submitting on your behalf. You cannot just let them submit anything which may cause a problem for you in future.

saurabh009

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
IELTS Request
How sad is to hear such a story.
Its only because greedy people are making money out of innocent people.
Parents and students are right, they want their children to have a great future.
If ever you want to move forward with an agent , make sure you cross them in every information. Do’nt be scared of those less knowlegable women sitting in the offices.
They might be dumb.
And on the top of that our goverment is ShITT!
Do your proper research.

peep

Dec 16, 2011
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet

my questions.

10th - 58% (2008)
Diploma (cse) - 58%(august 2008- Dec 2011)-(13 backlogs)
After diploma I applied with IELTS 6(speaking - 5)
1st refusal-( reasons- purpose of visit,others)
That time course was computer system technician (Georgian college )
Applied caipnotes - vo said low marks in 10th and diploma and IELTS score in writing(5.5) and speaking(5)
2nd refusal - (other reasons)
That time course was bachelor of computing(tru Kamloops)
B.E(CSE)- 5.8 CGPA (AUG 2013- DEC 2016) (9 backlogs)
IELTS- 7 BAND SCORE (JUNE 2017)

THIS TIME i applied for pg diploma in APPLIED NETWORK AND SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE in CONESTOGA college for September 2018.

Visa applied on 4th April
File forwarded to Delhi embassy

Medical updated on 11th April
1st acknowledgement mail on 18th April
2nd on 2nd May
3rd on 14th May
Visa Approved on 22nd May
Thanks to all of you don't lose hope

ravneet_961

May 30, 2018
How sad is to hear such a story.
Its only because greedy people are making money out of innocent people.
Parents and students are right, they want their children to have a great future.
If ever you want to move forward with an agent , make sure you cross them in every information. Do’nt be scared of those less knowlegable women sitting in the offices.
They might be dumb.
And on the top of that our goverment is ShITT!
Do your proper research.
my profile is ..
10th 63%
12th 64% vocational stream (eletrical)
after that i want to do b.tech. but, i didn't get admisson in repuated college so, i decided to take in B.A. bachelor of arts
Then, i have done Post graduation diploma in computer application because, i have interest in it .

my agent choosed again bachelor of arts(political) it was correct course or not ,and according to my profile in which field i will go..

please advice me

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
my profile is ..
10th 63%
after that i want to do b.tech. but, i didn't get admisson in repuated college so, i decided to take in B.A. bachelor of arts
Then, i have done Post graduation diploma in computer application because, i have interest in it .

my agent choosed again bachelor of arts(political) it was correct course or not ,and according to my profile in which field i will go..

please advice me
what??? why would he do that??? dont even think of applying. You will be straight rejected.

saurabh009

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
IELTS Request
my profile is ..
10th 63%

please advice me
Do not go for bachelors dear you will waste your money and time.
Since you have done a pg diploma
Your chances of doing a pg diploma again, might be suspicious for immigration.
Did you work any where in between??
If you have the you can Say in sop that, my proposed course will enhance my employment chances in india when I come back.
Do not go for bachelors, ever never.
If you feel you are not confident enough to make your file, then go for a cosultant but a reputed one and geniune one.
Be careful this time.

ravneet_961

May 30, 2018
Do not go for bachelors dear you will waste your money and time.
Since you have done a pg diploma
Your chances of doing a pg diploma again, might be suspicious for immigration.
Did you work any where in between??
If you have the you can Say in sop that, my proposed course will enhance my employment chances in india when I come back.
Do not go for bachelors, ever never.
If you feel you are not confident enough to make your file, then go for a cosultant but a reputed one and geniune one.
Be careful this time.
thnks bro i have experience can you give me your email id i want to discuss something with you