+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa regected .........................help me

rs1233ra

Nov 20, 2010
These are reason they have marked .

1.your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your application , previous studies , employement , level of establishment , other educational opportunities available in india or canada .

2.you have submitted documents which lacks credibility as part of your application. This has dimished the over credibility of your submission.

with what modification i can re-apply ?

Please suggest me ........................

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
which fake/non-geniune docs did you show? Let us know.

Your second reason is a strong one, they can not give you this reason without verifying your docs.

android01

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Request
22-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-11-2010
You should not expect anyone here to help you out unless you give us some more information.

1. Were you accepted at a Canadian institute?
2. Did you get an official acceptance letter?
3. If so, what program? What level? Undergrad? Grad? Diploma? PG Diploma?
4. Your education history?
5. Employment history?
6. Did you submit any fake or forged documents?

BeautifulSoul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05th July 2011
Med's Request
04th August 2011
Med's Done....
09th August 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12th August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping to hear soon..
Hi friend,

Exactly, you should provide us few more details, so we can suggest and help you out in the best manner. It's our pleasure to help you in every possible way we can.

God bless

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oi Chacha clearly tell us what documents lack credibility the fact that you havent responded leads us all to believe daal mein kuch kaala hai let along immigration officer, so please respond with details

lieutenentdan087

Aug 4, 2009
Not even sure if this thread is still being looked at but, my good friend who is hoping to immigrate to Canada has something on his criminal record. He got his police cert and it has the offence on it. He is thought about forging this document and making a clean police check. I have heavily advised him against, as I'm sure the cic verify these things. Can anyone give me some facts I can tell him to hopefully stop him submitting forged documents. Do they verify everything? Would he be ruining every chance of coming to Canada byy submitting forged documents. I think he is better trying to apply under the criminal rehab system. The crime was DUI and it was about 8 or 10 years ago when he was still in school. He just thinks applying for a criminal rehab system will be an instant refusal and the cic just use it as a way to weed people out. I am out of things to say to him do I would really appreciate any advice! Is there any other systems where he could get into canada even with a DUI on his record?

BeautifulSoul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05th July 2011
Med's Request
04th August 2011
Med's Done....
09th August 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12th August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping to hear soon..
Hey,
Would you mind in explaining what is DUI??

android01

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Request
22-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-11-2010
BeautifulSoul said:
Hey,
Would you mind in explaining what is DUI??
Driving Under Influence

BeautifulSoul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05th July 2011
Med's Request
04th August 2011
Med's Done....
09th August 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12th August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping to hear soon..
Thanks Android =)

android01

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Request
22-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-11-2010
lieutenentdan087 said:
Not even sure if this thread is still being looked at but, my good friend who is hoping to immigrate to Canada has something on his criminal record. He got his police cert and it has the offence on it. He is thought about forging this document and making a clean police check. I have heavily advised him against, as I'm sure the cic verify these things. Can anyone give me some facts I can tell him to hopefully stop him submitting forged documents. Do they verify everything? Would he be ruining every chance of coming to Canada byy submitting forged documents. I think he is better trying to apply under the criminal rehab system. The crime was DUI and it was about 8 or 10 years ago when he was still in school. He just thinks applying for a criminal rehab system will be an instant refusal and the cic just use it as a way to weed people out. I am out of things to say to him do I would really appreciate any advice! Is there any other systems where he could get into canada even with a DUI on his record?
I don't think DUI is a major offense, unless he ran some people over in the process. What country are you from? Forging documents can get him into serious trouble. In countries like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh you can be absolutely sure CHC will make background checks on everything you submit along with your application. But then again being in these countries does have its perks, like bribing. Yeah, money here can wipe your slate clean.

I suggest your friend to get some recommendation letters, preferably from some high ranking police officials, something like "Since his DUI offense 8 years ago, Mr. X has proved to be both responsible and valuable citizen of our community. He has also volunteered for (insert: pet protection, feed the poor, grow trees, save the world, etc, etc) program(s). And he has never committed any offense ever since".

android01

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Request
22-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-11-2010

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DUI is a major issue in Canada.

From http://www.1800duilaws.com/article/travel_to_canada.asp

Anyone with a conviction in the United States that is treated as a felony or indictable offense in Canada is excludable from Canada, but even if the offense is not a felony or indictable offense in Canada, Customs and Immigration Officers have ultimate authority to permit and deny entry to Canada

Almost all convictions (including DUI, DWI, reckless driving, negligent driving, misdemeanor drug possession, all felonies, domestic violence (assault IV), shoplifting, theft, etc) can make a person inadmissible to Canada, regardless of when they occurred.

It may help that you know this (from the same website)...

Deemed Rehabilitation.

Persons are eligible to apply for deemed rehabilitation at a port of entry if the following are true:

There was only one conviction in total;
At least ten years have elapsed since all of the sentences for the conviction were completed (payment of all fees, jail time completed, restitution paid, etc);
The conviction would not be considered serious criminality in Canada (most felony convictions in the United States are equivalent to serious criminality in Canada); and
The conviction did not involve any serious property damage, physical harm to any person, or any type of weapon.

lieutenentdan087

Aug 4, 2009
Thanks for your replies guys! I will pass this information on to my friend. He is from the UK by the way. Would this make a difference for him? Ie. Make it any easier? He has never been in trouble since, It is just one of those regretable things he did when he was young that is now coming back to haunt him. He has been to visit me in Canada for a vacation and he did not have issues coming in. He just hoped it might be possible for him to come to Canada for an extended period, and possibly immigrate. Thanks again!