+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa refused

Dec 15, 2012
hello friends,
i am new in this forum can u please help me out , i am hotelier having three years diploma in hotel management ,
having almost 6 years experience in food and beverage services ,after refusal from usa i applied to england for tier 5 govt authorized exchange visa ,which was granted and i went ther for one and half year ,i went there 19 th may 2010 and came back nov 2011 ,

at there i applied for canada temporary work permit
i applied it july 2011

they refused my visa and give me letter that i will never come back after my contract
1.my immigration status
2.my travel history
3.my family ties in canada and my residence country
4.limited employement prospectus in your home country

couuld you please guide me either i can reapply or not as i am already in india after finished my visa from uk

plz suggest me ...ur views will be huge for me
regards,

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
sarangalrouble said:
hello friends,
i am new in this forum can u please help me out , i am hotelier having three years diploma in hotel management ,
having almost 6 years experience in food and beverage services ,after refusal from usa i applied to england for tier 5 govt authorized exchange visa ,which was granted and i went ther for one and half year ,i went there 19 th may 2010 and came back nov 2011 ,

at there i applied for canada temporary work permit
i applied it july 2011

they refused my visa and give me letter that i will never come back after my contract
1.my immigration status
2.my travel history
3.my family ties in canada and my residence country
4.limited employement prospectus in your home country

couuld you please guide me either i can reapply or not as i am already in india after finished my visa from uk

plz suggest me ...ur views will be huge for me
regards,
Off course you can reapply but you must provide enough papers next time. Reasons they clearly mentioned :

1.my immigration status ( you have to include job offer from Canada)
2.my travel history(you did not write fully the countries you visited before)
3.my family ties in canada and my residence country(If you have any relatives in Canada you must include their papers with birth certificates showing how you are related to them on an explanation letter)
4.limited employement prospectus in your home country(you did not show your jobs in India, better to include job certificates with any other papers)

Best of luck,

Dec 15, 2012
thanks a lot ,

but when they refused my visa in that time i was working in london where i applied
and second thing is that i dont have any relatives in canada i dont know why they mention that you have families ties in canada and your residency country i mean england .

please suggest

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Reasons for refusal: they believe your ties to home country are not as strong as your pull to stay in Canada. You have to prove you HAVE those strong ties to your country. The difficulty starts with applying from outside your home country. They wonder whether you moved to another country because you couldn't get employment at home. The family ties in Canada and home do not necessarily apply to both countries. It is confusing but they just lump the two together in that statement. Do you have a spouse/children. That's the family ties they are looking for.? Do you have property/house in your name Your immigration status is that you are not living in your home country (makes ties weaker). Travel history: they are looking for a few things here. One that you have traveled internationally and returned home; two that you traveled for pleasure not business showing that you have the finances to afford this. If you are applying as an FSW, then it will not matter about your ties to home country as you are applying to come permanently. It is just the temporary visa for which you have to prove your intent NOT to stay in Canada past the time allowed in the visa. I hope this makes sense. Good Luck.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Unless you have solid evidence to satisfy their reasons for refusal you will probably be farther ahead to apply for FSW if you qualify. If you can get a job offer and apply you are probably in the strongest position.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
HELP!!!! :(

Hi Seniors,
This might be out of topic, but help plsssssss
I wish to know if one's payment for the CSQ can go to the BIQ in a different mail other than the application PACKAGE for the selection certificate? This is because the person who's credit card is to be used to pay my fees lives in another country...and checking out the payment forms, the owner of the card has to sign it, and the principal applicant signs, and the form included in the application package before sent,else it will be returned!! I am confused!! :eek:

HELP ME!! :'(

Dec 15, 2012
dear pippin thanks a lot for sujections i am also trying for permanent residency is that possible if i make my one year certificate as restsaurant supervisor and my employer is ready to right for that he was paying me cash ,

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
No one knows if the future NOC list will be the same as the previous one, but if it is, a restaurant manager was included. With one fully paid year of experience you would qualify if you have sufficient points from education, age, etc. You will need more than a letter for proof of payment, such as your income tax/pay slips/bank statement showing deposts, etc. Your reference letter should describe in full your responsibilities. Check the NOC, but do not copy them word for word. Good Luck

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Stylove said:
HELP!!!! :(

Hi Seniors,
This might be out of topic, but help plsssssss
I wish to know if one's payment for the CSQ can go to the BIQ in a different mail other than the application PACKAGE for the selection certificate? This is because the person who's credit card is to be used to pay my fees lives in another country...and checking out the payment forms, the owner of the card has to sign it, and the principal applicant signs, and the form included in the application package before sent,else it will be returned!! I am confused!! :eek:

HELP ME!! :'(
Yes, it is like off topic like you rightly said. You better create a new topic and ask your question.

Now back to your question, it is possible for the payment form to be missing and that is the 1st thing they check , before opening your file.What if the payment form is missing?, if sent from another country? They have special reasons for asking you to send it along side the page.