+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refused, Reason for refusal still awaited

Raman7169

Nov 23, 2017
Hi,

I got visa refused for Jan-18 intake on 1st November. However, no refusal letter/email has been received till data. Could anybody please guide me how and to whom I should approach for getting the refusal letter as the same is required for getting college fees and GIC funds back.

Thanks

raghav oberoi

Nov 23, 2017
Hi,

I got visa refused for Jan-18 intake on 1st November. However, no refusal letter/email has been received till data. Could anybody please guide me how and to whom I should approach for getting the refusal letter as the same is required for getting college fees and GIC funds back.

Thanks
When u got ur passport therd must be a letter inside regarding refusalor something ??

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi,

Thanks
They are not giving letter to lot of applicants. No point waiting for it. I never got the letter for my 2nd refusal. I just got the caipsgcms.com report for the detailed rejection reason and got my visa in 3rd attempt.

raghav oberoi

Nov 23, 2017
They are not giving letter to lot of applicants. No point waiting for it. I never got the letter for my 2nd refusal. I just got the caipsgcms.com report for the detailed rejection reason and got my visa in 3rd attempt.
In how many days u recieved detailed rejection reason ??