+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refused May intake 2020

Nikhil17

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
My online application was refused today and the reason given was :

• " I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit."

What are the next steps I should take while reapplying?

Should I go the Non-Sds route this time?

Also can I reapply immediately after making some changes to my application or should I wait for some days before reapplying?

Thanks

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019

• " I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit."

Also can I reapply immediately after making some changes to my application or should I wait for some days before reapplying?

Thanks
Visa officer believes that you are not a genuine student. You are not going to study, but to use it as an excuse to settle in Canada.

Order gcms notes

Hemanth007

Jan 8, 2020

Thanks
have u got gap in education

Nikhil17

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Can you please describe what documents you have attached with the file as those also matters a lot in processing application
I attached everything they'd asked for. The educational documents, IELTS score, GIC, Medical, The 2 Visa forms, My SOP.
Was there something I should've added?

Sonu234

Mar 4, 2020
I i applied for may intake
In my file Everything is ready now
One year college fee
Gic
Medical
It returns
Bank statement
All these completed before january end
Only biometric is pending
In feb i telling my agent to take bio metric dates

But my agent is telling wait we will take and march as come still he has not taken bio metric dates and says he take around 10th march

So i want to know that wethere now i m late for visa bcus college opens in 4th may???

Varun12

Mar 10, 2020

Thanks
Nikhil any updates i got refusal with same reason and planning to reapply soon coming week.

please let me know any steps or any approval after rehection with same purpose of visit

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
Nikhil any updates i got refusal with same reason and planning to reapply soon coming week.

please let me know any steps or any approval after rehection with same purpose of visit
Purpose of visit tends to be well explained in study plan. Why you want to study in Canada, why the chosen program , how does it help your future prospects & home country,why not study in your home country?,

Sanyamkhullar

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
I am also facing the same issue.
14th Feb : Applied online (SDS)
17th Feb : Biometrics Done.
19th Feb : Biometrics Recieved.
19th Feb : Refused (Reason - Purpose of Visit)
IELTS Score 7.0 not less that 6.0 in any field.
Reapplied Today, again through SDS. Hoping for the best now.

Varun12

Mar 10, 2020
Ss
Purpose of visit tends to be well explained in study plan. Why you want to study in Canada, why the chosen program , how does it help your future prospects & home country,why not study in your home country?,
i am going to address same in letter of explanation thank you wages
Please let me know if someone in your knowledge got visa after reapply with same refusal before
Purpose of Visit