Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Requesting members to comment on the following issue as raised by Mannual:

mannual
Star Member

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: Other

I got visa on March and it got canceled same month showing following two reasons
1) I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT D EMPLOYER HAS DEMONSTRATED COMPLIANCE W/ FEDERAL OR PROVINCIAL LAWS REGARDING EMPLOYMENT OR RECRUITMENT IN D PROVINCE HERE U WILL B WORKING
2) D INFORMATION U PROVIDED @ UR INTERVIEW DID NOT ALLAY MY CONCERNS THAT U HAVE CONCEALLED AN UNAUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE & THAT U PAID ILLEGAL PLACEMENT FEES TO THIS REPRESENTATIVE.
I understand that I hd link with UAE based agency and I paid placement fees, because agency find me employer in Canada. UAE agency ve another agency in Canada who find me employer .but I never keep in touch between employer and me. As well this Canada agency. Now I saw same employer posting job vacancy in job bank and I forward my cv to this employer mail. Employer surprise and sucked to see my resume and contact me what happen how visa cancelled .and now employer showing interest to me hiring again through direct hire not through agency employer wants to apply LMO for me and sending to me directly now my question is
if I apply work permit with same employer in abudhabi visa office what is the chances to approve work permit ?
But abudhabi VO told me if I apply genuine ill get 1st priority to approve visa
and one more question my visa was already cancelled in system in Canadian border and embassy but in my passport still not cancel .and embassy also not requesting for cancelled what can I do/ I still can apply another application for work permit ?
Some seniors advise me!!!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/refusedbut-how-can-i-person-be-rejected-if-ielts-late-for-2-weeks-t107632.0.html;msg1524196#msg1524196

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
I got visa on March and it got canceled same month showing following two reasons
1) I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT D EMPLOYER HAS DEMONSTRATED COMPLIANCE W/ FEDERAL OR PROVINCIAL LAWS REGARDING EMPLOYMENT OR RECRUITMENT IN D PROVINCE HERE U WILL B WORKING
2) D INFORMATION U PROVIDED @ UR INTERVIEW DID NOT ALLAY MY CONCERNS THAT U HAVE CONCEALLED AN UNAUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE & THAT U PAID ILLEGAL PLACEMENT FEES TO THIS REPRESENTATIVE.
I understand that I hd link with UAE based agency and I paid placement fees, because agency find me employer in Canada. UAE agency ve another agency in Canada who find me employer .but I never keep in touch between employer and me. As well this Canada agency. Now I saw same employer posting job vacancy in job bank and I forward my cv to this employer mail. Employer surprise and sucked to see my resume and contact me what happen how visa cancelled .and now employer showing interest to me hiring again through direct hire not through agency employer wants to apply LMO for me and sending to me directly now my question is
if I apply work permit with same employer in abudhabi visa office what is the chances to approve work permit ?
But abudhabi VO told me if I apply genuine ill get 1st priority to approve visa
and one more question my visa was already cancelled in system in Canadian border and embassy but in my passport still not cancel .and embassy also not requesting for cancelled what can I do/ I still can apply another application for work permit ?
Some seniors advise me!!!
Hi,

For you to be able to apply for Work permit, your employer will have to procure positive LMO for you. Remember that your employer is also probably flagged in the CIC database as he has not followed the rules. "EMPLOYER HAS DEMONSTRATED COMPLIANCE W/ FEDERAL OR PROVINCIAL LAWS REGARDING EMPLOYMENT OR RECRUITMENT IN D PROVINCE ". This time if he applies he will have to adhere to all the policies.

Only after successful LMO application you can apply for work permit. Has CIC mentioned of any "Ban" or restrictions in the letter.

Your Visa (the one that was issued) will automatically be nullified at POE.

Mitali

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
Can you tell us more about the agent,
In my opinion CIC has black listed agent so they have canceled the visa ,
May be your agent has been black listed recently and admit to CIC that he has taken illegal placement fee for processing via its wings,
Warm regards,

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
+1 to you mitali, to show concern for the other member,
keep on your good work,
Warm regards,

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spartan300 said:
+1 to you mitali, to show concern for the other member,
keep on your good work,
Warm regards,
Thanks Spartan.....you too do the same :)

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JUST an EYE OPENER

Citizenship being revoked...... Dishonesty will snatch your Goodnight sleep, peaceful days and deprive your children's future !!!!!!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-07-27.asp

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
princeroi22 said:
:(

helo mitali,

can u pls share timeline.
Visa office
was it fsw ?
thnx
The thread is for a member "mannual".....I have just made a separate thread, so tht we can get inputs. I am not aware of his timeline or VO....but seems like an AEO applicant going by the comments made by the VO.

Mitali