+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA received but no photograph on it !!! Please Help

Vipul

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
@kalyan: Yeah..you should probably wait to hear from them. It takes a little time so be patient. I knew about this in advance and hence got it done before applying itself.

Nice man..PhD in UofT :) ..all the best. BTW when do you leave? as in when do you have to join the univ?

kalyanphd

Aug 8, 2013
Hi Vipul...

my classes are starting from 9th sept. but i got some relaxation as well. so need to reach by Sept at any time. even I have a option for Jan Intake. Now its all up to Visa office. Its been 21 days and i did not get any reply from them.... its really frustrating man.
By the way when are you leaving.... Have a safe journey and Best of luck with your course.

Vipul

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
@Kalyanpnd: once you get a call for medicals, it shouldnt take much time thereafter...and count the number of working days and not the actual no of days.. it helps :p. I got my visa approval mail on the 17th working day. Yours might take more time because you might have to undergo medical tests.
I am leaving on 26th Dec for Jan intake. I just wanted to get done with this whole process soon hence i applied for visa as early as 31st July. Hope you get it :) ..all the best :)