+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa processing time for Pakistan

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
Hi have submitted my first years fees for Dental care and administration for September intake at Confederation College Canada.
I will be applying for visa by the end of this month after Eid holidays.
I am worried because I think I am late for visa application. Will 2 months of July and August be sufficient to get my visa processed?

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Hi have submitted my first years fees for Dental care and administration for September intake at Confederation College Canada.
I will be applying for visa by the end of this month after Eid holidays.
I am worried because I think I am late for visa application. Will 2 months of July and August be sufficient to get my visa processed?
There are a couple of people waiting from last year who haven't received a decision from the embassy. A few people applied in March and haven't heard back. Another guy applied in January and his visa is still under process. I myself applied in mid April with upfront medical and it has almost been 10 weeks. Still, you should apply. Luck plays a big part.

Reactions: ahd.insaf

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
There are a couple of people waiting from last year who haven't received a decision from the embassy. A few people applied in March and haven't heard back. Another guy applied in January and his visa is still under process. I myself applied in mid April with upfront medical and it has almost been 10 weeks. Still, you should apply. Luck plays a big part.
Thank you brother
I will take this chance ve

raja2396

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Apply it after eid holidays. Avg time is 7-8weeks. In some cases it can take upto 10-12 weeks but not more than this, otherwise their is some problem either with your documents or some processing delay.

Reactions: ahd.insaf

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
Ok I'm on it now. Thank you so much.
Should I apply paper based or online application? Which way is faster?