01-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
Greetings,

Yesterday, I had gone to VFS Global visa application center (the only authorized center in Hyderabad, India.) submitted passport and Visa photographs which were clicked at the location by the VFS photographer who informed me that Visa pics only taken from outside studio needs to have stamp and details that is my name, dob, date of pic taken. Pics clicked at vfs location need not have details.

the person at counter who took my passport and pics did not let me know about any issues as well and I forgot to ask them about this.

my worry is that how will the Canada embassy know these pics were taken by authorised vfs photography studio on site. will they reject my application, or delay it or keep it on hold and ask fresh pics with details?

does anyone know anything similar to my s

today is holiday and tomorrow is Sunday. I will try to go ASAP on Monday, but I doubt they have already sent my application to Delhi Canadian embassy.

Anand1202

Feb 3, 2017
Hi,

I am planing to submit my passport at the VFS facility on Wednesday. Could you please let me know the process and how long it took you to submit yours. And also I was told that the VFS is closed on Saturday and Sunday is this true?

Reactions: s.ali88

s.ali88

Jul 21, 2017
Hyderabad India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-12-2016
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
Hi,

I am planing to submit my passport at the VFS facility on Wednesday. Could you please let me know the process and how long it took you to submit yours. And also I was told that the VFS is closed on Saturday and Sunday is this true?
yes it is closed on weekends.. timings of operation are 9 am to 4 pm. there were just 8 to 10 applicants when I went at 3 pm. waited 15 to 20 mins and everything was done in 30 mins including waiting time.. just carry the email printout u got asking for your passport submission, and original passport and 2 visa pics.

if u go on Wednesday please ask the person at counter that if photos are taken at vfs center they said they don't require stamp, but please ask them if we require to write dob, name etc. and how will canadian embassy know that pics are taken at vfs without any information... please ask and then reply here... i will be waiting,

The N

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
India
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
yes it is closed on weekends.. timings of operation are 9 am to 4 pm. there were just 8 to 10 applicants when I went at 3 pm. waited 15 to 20 mins and everything was done in 30 mins including waiting time.. just carry the email printout u got asking for your passport submission, and original passport and 2 visa pics.

if u go on Wednesday please ask the person at counter that if photos are taken at vfs center they said they don't require stamp, but please ask them if we require to write dob, name etc. and how will canadian embassy know that pics are taken at vfs without any information... please ask and then reply here... i will be waiting,
Why don't you call them (helpline: 022-67866002) ?

s.ali88

Jul 21, 2017
Hyderabad India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-12-2016
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
Why don't you call them (helpline: 022-67866002) ?
I did call them but that number is of customer care and they did not understand my question well.. they said it is fine to submit without details on back.. but the rules in cic specifically state that they need to have my name, dob, date of pictures taken and stamp. i took pictures from vfs center , the photographer said they don't have stamp and to submit. but main concern is the canadian embassy may not know that i took pics at vfs and may think i took pics from outside studio and submitted without caring for rules, they may stop my application...

Reactions: The N

The N

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
India
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
I did call them but that number is of customer care and they did not understand my question well.. they said it is fine to submit without details on back.. but the rules in cic specifically state that they need to have my name, dob, date of pictures taken and stamp. i took pictures from vfs center , the photographer said they don't have stamp and to submit. but main concern is the canadian embassy may not know that i took pics at vfs and may think i took pics from outside studio and submitted without caring for rules, they may stop my application...
OK. In that case how about calling the High Commission office in New Delhi (Telephone: 91 (11) 4178-2000).
Or check this out --> If you wish to contact Immigration please use the following e-mail address: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
The Hours of Operation are Monday - Friday from 08:30 - 16:45

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Did you get it approved?