+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa officer Says its Fake documents.......

lala75

Sep 10, 2009
Dear All

I have submitted my file to london and have got letter, says! "one of my university degree is fake", to be honest there is some missunderstanding.... and also they asked to send my original education documents. Can any body tell me on what basis they are saying "fake"?

My degree is 100% true and i am going to send them my all original documents, with mark sheets and registration card.

Gregor

Star Member
May 28, 2009
In what form did you send your college papers. Remember that your transcripts have to be in a sealed and stamped envelope.

Gregor

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/05/2011 (Dated: 24/04/2011)
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
if you don't mind can you please tell us Which university this degree is from? if it's from UK then there is a scenario coming in my mind, if this degree is from UK did you went to university directly or affiliated college? if it's from any other country contact your university asap, take a certified copy from them send it with original.

lala75

Sep 10, 2009
I send 2 degree one of from UK and 2nd is from Karachi University. I am not sure but it must be one of KU degree

rubnawazkhan

Nov 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lala75 said:
I send 2 degree one of from UK and 2nd is from Karachi University. I am not sure but it must be one of KU degree
Salam
Dear there are still some confusion in you question...literly you have to tell all about your degrees before having any comments or suggetions in this regard ...
first tell How do u think ...the fake one is from Karachi University?.....
Do you have any doubt about that degree which had been issued from karachi uni ?...
Did you pass your exams with your efforts? or used some other track... plz first tell actual facts for that you think a reason behind objection... dont tell all about it but atleast your true facts can be useful for your guidence

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
If an educational document is not verified, due to any reason most common of which is the registrar's negligence and not verifying documents or delaying, it will be considered as fake..

target2009match

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
lala75 said:
Dear there is no smoke without fire ,so if u say ur question and then give answer like it must be KU degree fake then u know it what did u do fake or not ?kindly tell us the truth thanks alot

salman120b

Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad After 30-6-2010 London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2008
Doc's Request.
3-3-2009
AOR Received.
30-10-2008
File Transfer...
30-6-2010
Med's Done....
23-11-2010
Dear London Office confirmed your degree from University, and university don't reply or confirmed. Pls don't afraid and send your degree and supporting documents to Lodon Office. Inshallah everything will be fine,

lala75 said:
Dear All

I have submitted my file to london and have got letter, says! "one of my university degree is fake", to be honest there is some missunderstanding.... and also they asked to send my original education documents. Can any body tell me on what basis they are saying "fake"?

My degree is 100% true and i am going to send them my all original documents, with mark sheets and registration card.

lala75

Sep 10, 2009
Thanks for all

My degree is 100% true, especially when I worked hard, I used to teach in tuition centre in evening time and save my money to pay the fee. The people, especially who are only questioning me, as they are from FBI.
I am true and sincere person who always face reality, every one knows the significant difference between these two country's systems. on this basis I had to say "Must be KU" and I also use word "Not sure".
I am very thankfull to Salman120b, for giving me moral support in this critical situation.

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
Just be strong, INSHALLAH it will go well.

I have a very bad experience with KU. The processes are tooooooooooooooo slow. it took 8 months to get an equivalence certificate from KU. If the process of verification consider any document fake if there is delay then it must be KU.

just send your originals and pray for it. We are also praying for you. Please also remember me in your prayers.

Regards,
afaraz

hardik399

Jul 19, 2009
lala75 said:
Dear All

Did they cancelled your file or just informed you?

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/05/2011 (Dated: 24/04/2011)
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
we appreciate you worked hard, but my first point was that you went to affiliated to college or university directly in UK, there can be several reasons
1) verification of degree from Pakistan takes long time, but its done we can't say they send a letter then wait for reply, as far I know they have team in each major city, which go submit the form with your Immigration application form where you authorise.
2) UK had 15,000 colleges and 9,763 were offering degrees from affiliated universities, but some of them were issuing fake it's a huge scandal search BBC, therefore I asked you did you went to a Affiliated college in UK(if you sent the sealed envelop transcripts from UK university then this is ok). If not that then appeal, if you worked hard go a head and do. No one on this forum is from FBI, you came and asked the question, b4 answering they wanted the details to give correct ans.
3) Plus embassy can't write the educational certificate is fake, they normally write we are unable to verify, this doesn't mean degree is fake, or may be the university have told them this degree is not authentic.

rubnawazkhan

Nov 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lala75 said:
Thanks for all

My degree is 100% true, especially when I worked hard, I used to teach in tuition centre in evening time and save my money to pay the fee. The people, especially who are only questioning me, as they are from FBI.
I am true and sincere person who always face reality, every one knows the significant difference between these two country's systems. on this basis I had to say "Must be KU" and I also use word "Not sure".
I am very thankfull to Salman120b, for giving me moral support in this critical situation.
Brother you took our questions in offence way...whereas we asked you to elobrate your case and clear your doubt on KU.....anyways we all hope your problem may ALLAH solve on priority

Gregor

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Guys,
Perhaps you should form your questions in a different way. When reading your comments; they sound like some accusations, rather than questions.

Abisola

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i dont see d need to flog this issue,they ave asked u to send d original so just send it.period